Bush's Ruins

Is meme referring to Palin?

She thinks Palin has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President?

That's so cute!

Is meme referring to Palin?

She thinks Palin has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President?

That's so cute!

You betcha I'm talking about Palin.

If Obama can become President only being a junior Senator, Palin can become one as she has way more experience..

Never say never..

You betcha I'm talking about Palin.

If Obama can become President only being a junior Senator, Palin can become one as she has way more experience..

Never say never..

Nah - I'll say it. Sarah Palin will never be President.

Like never - no how, no way.

It is not even theoretically possible at this point.

I really do not know. Hard right women are scarce and scary, but we do have coulter and a few more.

awww, we scare you..what, you don't like women who can hunt and fish and stand on their own two feet?
deep down I'm just a lovable little teddy bear.

I'm an old Alaskan gal for the past 17 years.

Oh, I'm a dead eye shot with a rifle, and pretty good with any pistols, so don't piss me off..:cof1:

awww, we scare you..what, you don't like women who can hunt and fish and stand on their own two feet?
deep down I'm just a lovable little teddy bear.

I'm an old Alaskan gal for the past 17 years.

Oh, I'm a dead eye shot with a rifle, and pretty good with any pistols, so don't piss me off..:cof1:

ROTFLMAO

Abba, your lies grow more amusing every time you reinvent yourself.

ROTFLMAO

Abba, your lies grow more amusing every time you reinvent yourself.

oh that's right, you know me personally. I don't care what you think, you are insignificant to me..now don't ya got some more hating to go do around a bunch of Internet boards?

oh that's right, you know me personally. I don't care what you think, you are insignificant to me..now don't ya got some more hating to go do around a bunch of Internet boards?

No, just this one. I don't have your kind of time on my hands. :clink:

Back