Bush's Ruins

No, just this one. I don't have your kind of time on my hands. :clink:

hey, I'm not the one with 24,705 post on this board..and I don't have to seek out someone to hate on them all the time, so my life is ok, I feel sorry for your life..:clink:

awww, we scare you..what, you don't like women who can hunt and fish and stand on their own two feet?
deep down I'm just a lovable little teddy bear.

I'm an old Alaskan gal for the past 17 years.

Oh, I'm a dead eye shot with a rifle, and pretty good with any pistols, so don't piss me off..:cof1:

A traceroute command will not carry lead so I do not worry.

Is getting a government welfare/oil check being "self sufficient"?

welfare, maybe you should look into things you don't know what your talking about..
as I said, we people work to run the state of Alaska, and the government invest the oil revenues they get and then cut some back for it citizens once a year..
your state could do that also, but they would prefer to keep all that REVENU off your hard work, for themselves..I feel for ya all..

Sounds like welfare. You get a check from the government for doing nothing 'cept what everyone else in this country does.

Sounds like welfare. You get a check from the government for doing nothing 'cept what everyone else in this country does.

don't be goofy. the citizens of Alaska work to keep the state running, even at 50, 60 below zero. It's money that is invested in the stock market from oil profits and then redistributed to its citizens once a year..

too bad your alls states don't think so much of you..

No. Meme is our village idiot.

Its nice to see her back into action with her nonsensical one liners followed up by an emoticon.

oh boy, it's back... you looking in a mirror my dear, that's where you'll see an idiot.now have a fine day.

Seriously, something about this board attracts the dumbest conservatives on the web. The outwardly-racist Webway, the dumb-as-a-rock meme/STY/SM, and of course Mr. 1/3

No. Meme is our village idiot.

Its nice to see her back into action with her nonsensical one liners followed up by an emoticon.

what, did your buddy get tired of insulting me, so she released you out for the job..whatever blows your itty bitty skirt up..:)

Seriously, something about this board attracts the dumbest conservatives on the web. The outwardly-racist Webway, the dumb-as-a-rock meme/STY/SM, and of course Mr. 1/3

I wouldn't say you're the brighest bulb in the four pack, either..

Back