Californian teacher wins her pronouns court case

Ah yes the last ditch leftist argument of "meanness". I especially like when suddenly your kind become biblical scholars. It's funny how only leftist "feelings" ever matter, never anyone elses. Is there anything in the bible about you not being a selfish butthole?
Yes, there is. Phillipians:2:2-3 is a start. The Bible mentions quite a lot about selfishness.

Mental illness can be defined in a number of ways. Should teachers address the mental illness of believing a fat guy, in a red jumpsuit, flying across the world in a wheel-less carriage pulled by flying reindeer? What about addressing the mental illness of believing there's a wizard in the sky who talks to himself, grants some wishes and is incredibly interested in what you do while naked?

If it doesn't distract the class or impact educating, why not address the kid y whatever name pronoun, etc they want?
Equating the Santa Claus stories to 'mental illness' or fucks that can't figure out what gender they are isn't going to work, moron.

St. Nicholas was real, and even wore a red robe. He was not fat. He was a cardinal in what is now Turkey, known for his philanthropy towards children, especially poor children. As news of this cardinal traveled north through Europe, the Latin countries used 'Santa' for 'Saint', and the stories were somewhat glorified.

The story of the fat old elf living at the North pole and driving a sleigh through the skies was an invention through a Coca-Cola ad. The rest, as they say, is history.

If you consider every piece of fiction written by any authority 'mental illness', you are only describing yourself.

https://salemnewschannel.com/watch/...ity-of-womens-sports-664d02b8e4165700015a1d52 He should not have been racing with rhe girls...... "He" is the correct pronoun.... It's just that simple... When he Is legally able to change his name Then he can choose to do whatever he wants to be and whoever he wants to be... He still can't compete in women's sports however... But in schools let's prepare these kids for the reality of the world... And get the parents on board...help these kids out!!

You can just brush it aside as nothing all you want to, but I know as well as most do, that brushing something aside is usually just a cheap, cheesey tactic people use when they can't defend their position.

Allowing employers to set workplace rules which mandate adherence to preferred pronoun demands, is an infringement on the rights of people who feel that biology is what determines which sex we are at birth and which historically relied upon and accepted pronouns are appropriate for birth assigned males and birth assigned females.

And as I spoke of earlier, catering to the demands of these nitwits will only serve to create mass confusion and dysfunction in the workplace, classroom, etc.

I can even imagine it leading to the wearing of large gender pronoun pins on one's clothing, to designate and inform others of which gender one prefers.

But mostly it's all just childish silliness being foisted on society by immature, attention starved losers who have some pathological need to feel important and their enablers who need to see themselves as kind and understanding, etc.

IOW, it's all bullshit for people who enjoy bullshit.
Imagine all you fucking want.

But, help us all. Exactly what rights are being infringed upon? Not the “feels” right, are they? Because I feel that I don’t want to work with racists because they create a hostile work environment. Solid ground for me, right? Those are my “feels”.

But, help us all. Exactly what rights are being infringed upon? Not the “feels” right, are they? Because I feel that I don’t want to work with racists because they create a hostile work environment. Solid ground for me, right? Those are my “feels”.
So I guess if you don't want to work with yourself and your fellow woke, alphabet racists, you'll be stuck in the homeless camp for awhile until you come to terms with your inner conflicts.

I would even say that people like you shouldn't have the right to work anywhere until you are able to prove and affirm your understanding of the difference between males and females.

Equating the Santa Claus stories to 'mental illness' or fucks that can't figure out what gender they are isn't going to work, moron.

St. Nicholas was real, and even wore a red robe. He was not fat. He was a cardinal in what is now Turkey, known for his philanthropy towards children, especially poor children. As news of this cardinal traveled north through Europe, the Latin countries used 'Santa' for 'Saint', and the stories were somewhat glorified.

The story of the fat old elf living at the North pole and driving a sleigh through the skies was an invention through a Coca-Cola ad. The rest, as they say, is history.

If you consider every piece of fiction written by any authority 'mental illness', you are only describing yourself.
It doesn't matter how it became non-fiction for many kids. What matters is that they do see it as non -fiction, moron and I'd bet 99% of kids have no clue who the true St. Nick was.

Same with your psychopathic sky wizard. If only one person ran around talking about the Christian, or any, God they'd be locked away and the key thrown away. When billions believe it, it's religion and perfectly acceptable.

So I guess if you don't want to work with yourself and your fellow woke, alphabet racists, you'll be stuck in the homeless camp for awhile until you come to terms with your inner conflicts.

I would even say that people like you shouldn't have the right to work anywhere until you are able to prove and affirm your understanding of the difference between males and females.
You didn’t answer about which right. The right of “feels”? How about if I don’t want to work with crazy people, creationists, who believe in the literal Genesis? Are my “feels” being violated?

What does any understanding about gender have to do with work qualifications? Would a question like that be on an employment exam? Now you’ve gone off the fucking deep end trying to justify your ignorance and bigotry.

It doesn't matter how it became non-fiction for many kids.
You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
What matters is that they do see it as non -fiction, moron and I'd bet 99% of kids have no clue who the true St. Nick was.
You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.
Same with your psychopathic sky wizard.
What 'psychopathic sky wizard'?
If only one person ran around talking about the Christian, or any, God they'd be locked away and the key thrown away.
Irrelevance fallacy. You cannot change one's religion by locking them up.
When billions believe it, it's religion and perfectly acceptable.
A lot of things are religions:

Christianity
Buddhism
Shintoism (including it's American forms)
The Church of Green
The Church of Evolution
The Church of the Big Bang
The Church of Global Warming
The Church of Covid
The Church of Hate
The Church of the Continuum
The Church of Abiogenesis
The Church of Creation (including Christianity)

For some, they are acceptable. For others they are not. You don't get to speak for everyone or declare what is 'acceptable' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
Stopped reading when you started playing dumb. And yes, pretending that you need to be omniscient to know that many kids believe in a real Santa Claus IS playing dumb, moron.

Last edited:

Well, I won't hire them. Too much baggage.

The right to not be forced to further some tranny freak agenda that is contrary to one's deeply held beliefs, in the place where one works just to make a bunch of social misfits and gender confused pansies happy.
You didn’t answer about which right. The right of “feels”? How about if I don’t want to work with crazy people, creationists, who believe in the literal Genesis? Are my “feels” being violated?

What does any understanding about gender have to do with work qualifications? Would a question like that be on an employment exam? Now you’ve gone off the fucking deep end trying to justify your ignorance and bigotry.
Your attempt to completely move the goal posts is not going to work.

This was never about not wanting to work with certain types of people, it's about being forced to refer to males as females and vice versa, against one's beliefs.

I understand that you're getting desperate because you have no argument here, but your slick, sleazy, dishonest attempts to change the subject will not stand the light of day.

Either stick to the subject at hand or shut the fuck up about it, you freak.

This really isn't a problem as less than 1 % of the population is trans. If your child cannot accept gender norms then you should home school.

The right to not be forced to further some tranny freak agenda that is contrary to one's deeply held beliefs, in the place where one works just to make a bunch of social misfits and gender confused pansies happy.

Your attempt to completely move the goal posts is not going to work.

This was never about not wanting to work with certain types of people, it's about being forced to refer to males as females and vice versa, against one's beliefs.

I understand that you're getting desperate because you have no argument here, but your slick, sleazy, dishonest attempts to change the subject will not stand the light of day.

Either stick to the subject at hand or shut the fuck up about it, you freak.
Where, EXACTLY, is that in the Bill of Rights?

You never have held a job that requires certain behavior at work, have you? You’d better not look in the mirror on the freak claim, Jethro. You’ll be looking at one.

Back