Californian teacher wins her pronouns court case

And now Hamas has provoked a lion attack to protect his cubs. The KING of beasts will put the lioness in her place.
OOOOOOOOOOh- very poetic .

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.............................haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw.........................haw.

I didn't say she should be required. I asked why she wouldn't, on her own, address a student in the manner he/she wants to be addressed? Would she refuse to use a nickname that was requested by a student?
Because it feeds into a kid's mental illness. What if the kid comes to school identifying as a cat. Should she feed into that? Nicknames don't deny a biological fact.

It was a settlement, dumbfucks. No jury.

Unsurprisingly, she invoked her “religious” rights. Shocked, I say. Just like that Kentucky bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses gay couples.

I just can’t seem to find anywhere in the Bible where it forbids one from calling someone what they wished to be called. It isn’t difficult.

The hypocrisy is that YAHWEH is in the Bible over 6500 times, yet he demands you not use his name, so you “Christians” defer to substitute names. PRICELESS!
Ah yes the last ditch leftist argument of "meanness". I especially like when suddenly your kind become biblical scholars. It's funny how only leftist "feelings" ever matter, never anyone elses. Is there anything in the bible about you not being a selfish butthole?

OOOOOOOOOOh- very poetic .

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.............................haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw.........................haw.
I thought so. The lioness is now cowering in a tunnel hiding behind her cubs hoping the LION does not find her and break her neck.

I thought so. The lioness is now cowering in a tunnel hiding behind her cubs hoping the LION does not find her and break her neck.

I thought you'd already hit the buffers for self-embarrassment...but ..........................

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

Still holding on to that bullshit, I see.

No, stupid fuck, the beheading thing were lies constructed by the Israelis.
"Blinken, who flew into Tel Aviv earlier on Thursday, told reporters he was shown photographs and videos of a baby riddled with bullets, soldiers beheaded and young people burned alive in their cars or hideaways."

Why is it hard to believe that anyone that would riddle a baby with bullets might also behead a baby. Why is one form of death any worse?

Last edited:
The lioness is now hoping the death of some of her cubs might protect her . She is too afraid and cowardly to face the lion herself.

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.......................haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw.........................haw. :rofl2:

Yeah, that’s a bitch, huh? If you want to feed and clothe yourself and your family, you have to follow certain rules.
Only a bitch if you don't like the work or hate to follow even sensible rules. Of course any job you don't like must be a bitch aside from the rules.

Because it feeds into a kid's mental illness. What if the kid comes to school identifying as a cat. Should she feed into that? Nicknames don't deny a biological fact.
Mental illness can be defined in a number of ways. Should teachers address the mental illness of believing a fat guy, in a red jumpsuit, flying across the world in a wheel-less carriage pulled by flying reindeer? What about addressing the mental illness of believing there's a wizard in the sky who talks to himself, grants some wishes and is incredibly interested in what you do while naked?

If it doesn't distract the class or impact educating, why not address the kid y whatever name pronoun, etc they want?

Last edited:
'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'
Hamas claims to only have a problem with "Zionists" and not Jews. So how was Hamas able to only kill "zionists" on Oct 7?

One cannot simply declare “It’s my religion” and think it works. To invoke that exemption legally, they must demonstrate that it is truly their religious practice.

In her case, she simply dips into Leviticus, as most “Christians” do when it comes to gays or transgenders, to rationalize and excuse their bigotry.

One cannot simply declare “It’s my religion” and think it works. To invoke that exemption legally, they must demonstrate that it is truly their religious practice.

In her case, she simply dips into Leviticus, as most “Christians” do when it comes to gays or transgenders, to rationalize and excuse their bigotry.
It does not have to be a religious practice. It can only be a religious belief. If Leviticus forms the basic of her beliefs that is part of her constitutional religious freedom. There is no requirement to prove her interpretation of the Bible is correct or even that it is based on Biblical scripture. There are many cases in which the courts have made exemptions for those whose religious beliefs conflict with secular laws.

It’s the right and the “Christians” shitting themselves over it. Most don’t give a shit.

If the use of pronouns drives people to Trump, they are so weak minded, they get what they deserve.

As was said in another thread, Jethro, turn off the TV and social media and your self imposed rage will decrease. Guaranteed.
You can just brush it aside as nothing all you want to, but I know as well as most do, that brushing something aside is usually just a cheap, cheesey tactic people use when they can't defend their position.

Allowing employers to set workplace rules which mandate adherence to preferred pronoun demands, is an infringement on the rights of people who feel that biology is what determines which sex we are at birth and which historically relied upon and accepted pronouns are appropriate for birth assigned males and birth assigned females.

And as I spoke of earlier, catering to the demands of these nitwits will only serve to create mass confusion and dysfunction in the workplace, classroom, etc.

I can even imagine it leading to the wearing of large gender pronoun pins on one's clothing, to designate and inform others of which gender one prefers.

But mostly it's all just childish silliness being foisted on society by immature, attention starved losers who have some pathological need to feel important and their enablers who need to see themselves as kind and understanding, etc.

IOW, it's all bullshit for people who enjoy bullshit.

Back