Can a modern day "liberal" also be a "patriot"?

I am not about to "change" my editing of your post to replace your insult with my correct title. Have the balls to follow through with your own statement. pussy.
"Comrade" IS your correct title, you deranged pervert. Stop acting like it isn't. You are a democrat communist. Embrace your communist values and better yet, hold them high for everyone else to see.

"Comrade" IS your correct title, you deranged pervert. Stop acting like it isn't. You are a democrat communist. Embrace your communist values and better yet, hold them high for everyone else to see.

I say again... I ain't changing my post... are you gonna follow through with your statement or not, pussy?

No. a Liberal today cannot be a patriot. They are, to a man, committed to the new world order, and the elimination of national sovereignty for all nations.

And most conservatives are also not patriots as they too are committed to the new world order, and the elimination of national sovereignty for all nations.

No. a Liberal today cannot be a patriot. They are, to a man, committed to the new world order, and the elimination of national sovereignty for all nations. And most conservatives are also not patriots as they too are committed to the new world order, and the elimination of national sovereignty for all nations.

Well, that settles the question, doesn't it?

Perhaps you should address such replies to the only party that seems to appreciate them in future, Commander. Or not.

I do. I am an active member of the democratic party. If you didn't want to hear my answer, why ask the fucking question in the first place?

Back