Can a modern day "liberal" also be a "patriot"?

It seems to me that 'patriotism' in a place people went to mainly for money is bound to be a bit problematic. You have the choice between a free society where you can get a good living or a white racist colonial country where you can bully your neighbours and ALL foreigners, and the Republicans believe in the latter.

Last edited:
there is no way to be an American patriot and to back this current republican party.

they subvert democracy to win elections.

just keep your gun running ass in Mexico with the drug cartels maybe your faggoty son will visit once in a while. Are faggots accepted in Mexico? Do they have queer marriage in Mexico?

why cant you fucking dick dragging in the dirt asshole ever stick to the facts?

because your worthless fucking jars of rat bile

just keep your gun running ass in Mexico with the drug cartels maybe your faggoty son will visit once in a while. Are faggots accepted in Mexico? Do they have queer marriage in Mexico?

sorry... I come back to the states all the time... coming back again this May for my daughter's graduation from Law School....

both sons are straight... one got married last summer... sorry.

and yes, Gay marriage is legal in some parts of Mexico just like in the US...

in the US, 17 states allow it and, we both know it's just a matter of a decade or two and all of them will.

sorry... I come back to the states all the time... coming back again this May for my daughter's graduation from Law School....

both sons are straight... one got married last summer... sorry.

and yes, Gay marriage is legal in some parts of Mexico just like in the US...

in the US, 17 states allow it and, we both know it's just a matter of a decade or two and all of them will.

So when will your sons marry their gay lovers? Will you let Howey officiate?

they insult because they are weak and thoughtless.

they seek the failure of this country.

they HATE government and want it destroyed even though that is NOT what the American people seek

what makes this country great is our government.

without it we are a land mass with people on it.

what the fuck do they think they will gain by destroying our government?

ultimate power of the wealthy.

Now that is a fucking traitorous aim

hey you cons ?

did the SCOTUS tell the world your party needs to continue to be punished for cheating voters out of their votes?

both sons are straight. sorry to disappoint you. and the youngest one could kick your ass to the curb without breaking a sweat. lol

How do you know they are straight? How do you know they aren't in the closet to keep from disappointing you?

Oh are you doing the 007 thing threatening me like you did him? This is where you challenge me to meet me somewhere but you never show up. Look, I am no 007. You don't scare anyone. Stay in Mexico. You are safer there

How do you know they are straight? How do you know they aren't in the closet to keep from disappointing you?

Oh are you doing the 007 thing threatening me like you did him? This is where you challenge me to meet me somewhere but you never show up. Look, I am no 007. You don't scare anyone. Stay in Mexico. You are safer there

First... they wouldn't do that because they know it wouldn't disappoint me. I am not threatening you at all. I am not trying to scare you. I am merely stating a fact. And I'll go any fucking place I want to. ok?

Back