Can a modern day "liberal" also be a "patriot"?

don't forget how they treated Kerry.

they honor no service if it person was not a fucking idiot tea party tard

they back CHEATING in elections by their party.

they deny our ENTIRE court system for political insanity.

they lie about science.

they spit on vets who don't "vote the right way".

they want women chattle.

they are just the worst group of Americans this country has ever produced.

they are traitors to this country

So maineman spent a good part of his life defending his country because he hates it. This must come from the same part of the reality train that says the earth is 6000 years old, our supply of fossil fuels is infinite, and that all gays want to convert strait people to being gay.

I don't know that Maineman "defended" this country? Everything I see him post shows me he is trying to tear this country down. Plus his faggoty ass lives in Mexico now.

As for the earth being 6000 years old? I don't believe that

Our supply of fossil fuels is infinite, every prediction that we are going to run out has been FLAT wrong. But you dipshit libs don't let being wrong ever stop you.

Yes, there are many queers who are trying to covert people to their sordid, immoral ways.

That is why you should die of ass cancer or a grease fire. I am not picky

there is ONLY one label for an American party that cheated repeatedly to keep Americans from voting which goes against the VERY CORE of this country.

TRAITORS

you SMEAR a silver star winner for political purposes.

You take honorable service and TRASH IT.

Your fucking evil, stupid and the enemies of this country

I don't know that Maineman "defended" this country? Everything I see him post shows me he is trying to tear this country down. Plus his faggoty ass lives in Mexico now.

As for the earth being 6000 years old? I don't believe that

Our supply of fossil fuels is infinite, every prediction that we are going to run out has been FLAT wrong. But you dipshit libs don't let being wrong ever stop you.

Yes, there are many queers who are trying to covert people to their sordid, immoral ways.

That is why you should die of ass cancer or a grease fire. I am not picky

go get one post from me where I tear this country down.

Back