Can a modern day "liberal" also be a "patriot"?

Is that some homosexual reference? Kind of odd don't you think?

homosexual reference? none at all... why would you think that????

when are YOU coming out of the closet. It is pretty obvious that your powerful obsession with all things gay is a sign of a lonely man who really wants to come out of the closet. Go ahead.

all they ever seem to do is insult.

Really? He who has never insulted on JPP, please cast the first stone. You really are one dumb dishonest dimwit.

The real irony here is that you're asking the most vulgar dimwit to ever infest any political forum. How incredibly dumb is that?

Don't forget how Kerry lied about our troops efforts in Vietnam.

lots of vietnam veterans fully supported his winter soldier speech.

and he DID win the silver star and the bronze star for extraordinary heroism in battle.... while dubya snorted coke in the TANG, and Cheney had "other priorities".

lots of vietnam veterans fully supported his winter soldier speech.

Wrong again; a teeny tiny minority of like minded dunces did. But I'm sure you can produce credible evidence of what "lots" means.

and he DID win the silver star and the bronze star for extraordinary heroism in battle....

Yeah, in the very short time he was in Vietnam, five months I believe, on a river patrol boat, Kerry comes back to AmeriKa with more decorations than most who shlubbed it through the jungles dodging mines, booby traps and ambushes.

I have read the books, most are suspect at best. But it did serve him politically to garner credibility from Liberal leftist dunces. The hero even faked throwing his medals away during a protest.

No surprise that a dishonest dunce like you would believe in dishonest unpatriotic dunces fabricating unflattering stories about our soldiers he never witnessed.

while dubya snorted coke in the TANG, and Cheney had "other priorities".

You just can't help but engage in dishonest hyperbole and manufactured DNC talking points can you?

But that is to be expected from dishonest liberal dunces who are permanently stuck on stupid. Yay you!

By the way, did you have the same issues regarding your idol Obama? He never served, snorted coke and smoked dope. On top of that, he has never managed anything beyond Community Organizing.

Dunce.

again...

that you would even find anything to agree with in a statement that basically says, only one side of our political spectrum can be patriotic is truly frightening.

Are you certain that "modern day liberals" are representative of "one side of the political spectrum" in the USA?

The core political agenda / platform of "modern day liberals" must be established and understood in order for the OP's question to be answered with more than an knee jerk reply.

As you seem to be defending that group from any aspersions on their "patriot" status, what political objectives / policy initiatives would you assign to "modern day liberals"?

Are you certain that "modern day liberals" are representative of "one side of the political spectrum" in the USA?

The core political agenda / platform of "modern day liberals" must be established and understood in order for the OP's question to be answered with more than an knee jerk reply.

As you seem to be defending that group from any aspersions on their "patriot" status, what political objectives / policy initiatives would you assign to "modern day liberals"?

The core of liberalism is capitalism. The core of American 'conservatism' is rabid racism. This is what happens when ordinary people's interests are eliminated from politics.

I am sure you can produce credible evidence as to what a "teeny minority" means.

Amazing; you make a completely false statement, then want me to prove it. How dense are you shit--for-brains.

I'm still waiting for you to produce that proof.

piss brained moron.

This is rather ironic coming from someone who constantly whines and moans about people hurling insults.

But then, no one ever ecused you of being very intelligent or consistent.

Dunce.

Amazing; you make a completely false statement, then want me to prove it. How dense are you shit--for-brains.

I'm still waiting for you to produce that proof.

This is rather ironic coming from someone who constantly whines and moans about people hurling insults.

But then, no one ever ecused you of being very intelligent or consistent.

Dunce.

Amazing. I made an assertion. you made another, contradictory assertion. you asked me for evidence of my assertion. I asked you evidence of your assertion.

same same.

and I can't recall being "ecused" of anything, although I must admit I am not sure I know what that word means.... nor, do I think, is anyone else.

homosexual reference? none at all... why would you think that????

when are YOU coming out of the closet. It is pretty obvious that your powerful obsession with all things gay is a sign of a lonely man who really wants to come out of the closet. Go ahead.

Unlike your sons, I am straight as can be. I don't know why you are trying so hard to convince me that your sons aren't fags. You don't think there is anything wrong with it..................or maybe you do

Unlike your sons, I am straight as can be. I don't know why you are trying so hard to convince me that your sons aren't fags. You don't think there is anything wrong with it..................or maybe you do

I don't know why you are trying so hard to act like you know a fucking thing about my sons, especially their sexuality. My sons are straight. you are fascinated by homosexuality. Methinks you've had it up the ass more times than you can remember. Come on out. It would be such a bold move.

I don't know why you are trying so hard to act like you know a fucking thing about my sons, especially their sexuality. My sons are straight. you are fascinated by homosexuality. Methinks you've had it up the ass more times than you can remember. Come on out. It would be such a bold move.

Just showing you for the hypocrite that you are.

You claim to be "OK" with queers but when someone intimates that your spawn are queer you go to great lengths to stress their heterosexuality? Why? Shouldn't matter should it? Not if you are really "OK" with it.

But you have been exposed for being the disengenuous lying prick you are. I could give two shits about your dirtbag sons.

Just showing you for the hypocrite that you are.

You claim to be "OK" with queers but when someone intimates that your spawn are queer you go to great lengths to stress their heterosexuality? Why? Shouldn't matter should it? Not if you are really "OK" with it.

But you have been exposed for being the disengenuous lying prick you are. I could give two shits about your dirtbag sons.

it doesn't "matter" what they are. They are what they are and they both happen to be straight. For you to using insulting terms to describe my children kind of irks me slightly. Like when I was at that bar and saw your wife suck cock for an entire gang of Hell's Angels without ever getting off her knees.... they liked it that she could take her top teeth out, apparently. It was quite a show. She'd suck and suck and then spit into a cup and then start sucking again. Really classy. Where did you find her? I thought she was so skanky looking I wouldn't have fucked her with Truth deflector's cock. But... hey... if it works for you, great. I bet you never have a problem with vaginal lubrication, do you? But again... how do you really enjoy fucking your skanky whore wife when we both know that you were wishing it had been you on your knees in front of the bikers?

Last edited:
it doesn't "matter: what they are. They are what they are and they both happen to be straight. For you to using insulting terms to describe my children kind of irks me slightly. Like when I was at that bar and saw your wife suck cock for an entire gang of Hell's Angels without ever getting off her knees.... they liked it that she could take her top teeth out, apparently. It was quite a show. She'd suck and suck and then spit into a cup and then start sucking again. Really classy. Where did you find her? I thought she was so skanky looking I wouldn't have fucked her with Truth deflector's cock. But... hey... if it works for you, great. I bet you never have a problem with vaginal lubrication, do you? But again... how do you really enjoy fucking your skanky whore wife when we both know that you were wishing it had been you on your knees in front of the bikers?

Of course it matters to you or it wouldn't irk you that I am calling them queer. Nothing derogatory about it unless you think there is something wrong with them being queer.

You claim to know that they are straight, but how do you?

You seem to have a problem with homosexuality and are mad that I exposed it. I own you right now recruit. Get down and give me twenty. DISMISSED

Of course it matters to you or it wouldn't irk you that I am calling them queer. Nothing derogatory about it unless you think there is something wrong with them being queer.

You claim to know that they are straight, but how do you?

You seem to have a problem with homosexuality and are mad that I exposed it. I own you right now recruit. Get down and give me twenty. DISMISSED

calling my children anything that they are not would be bothersome to me. Saying that my oldest was tone deaf would bother me... saying that my middle child was uncoordinated would bother me.... saying my youngest wasn't wicked smart AND beautiful would bother me.

You have a fascination with gays, and I truly believe it is because you are afraid to face your own sexuality... so you marry a disgusting prostitute and then spend your time insulting people on the internet, no doubt masturbating while you do so.

You really are a sick motherfucker.

And again.... you have NEVER had enough pay grade to dismiss me.... I actually doubt if you ever served, but if you DID, you'd better thank your lucky stars it was never in MY Navy or aboard one of MY ships.... you might not have made it home.

calling my children anything that they are not would be bothersome to me. Saying that my oldest was tone deaf would bother me... saying that my middle child was uncoordinated would bother me.... saying my youngest wasn't wicked smart AND beautiful would bother me.

You have a fascination with gays, and I truly believe it is because you are afraid to face your own sexuality... so you marry a disgusting prostitute and then spend your time insulting people on the internet, no doubt masturbating while you do so.

You really are a sick motherfucker.

And again.... you have NEVER had enough pay grade to dismiss me.... I actually doubt if you ever served, but if you DID, you'd better thank your lucky stars it was never in MY Navy or aboard one of MY ships.... you might not have made it home.

I get it. You are some retired ole Senior Chief who would be embarrassed to tell your buddies at the VFW that your boy is a bone smuggler.

DISMISSED BITCH

Back