Can Artificial Intelligence have free will?

Not possible, Sock.
YALSA
4ddlj6.jpg

Topic is free will and self determination of AI.
AI has neither free will nor self-determination, i.e. neither exists in AI. How can you have, as a topic, something that doesn't exist? AI free will is equally nonexistent as purple lunar leprechauns, so I suppose they are the topic of this thread as well. How about entangled photons? They don't exist either. How about your eloquence in speech? How about the global climate? How about greenhouse effect? None of those exist either.

The truth is that this thread is about a yes/no question of whether AI can have free will ... and the answer is "no." This thread should have been really short, i.e. one word in length, i.e. "no."

efb2c097f098f60748aeb13121b38287.jpg

AI has neither free will nor self-determination, i.e. neither exists in AI. How can you have, as a topic, something that doesn't exist? AI free will is equally nonexistent as purple lunar leprechauns, so I suppose they are the topic of this thread as well. How about entangled photons? They don't exist either. How about your eloquence in speech? How about the global climate? How about greenhouse effect? None of those exist either.

The truth is that this thread is about a yes/no question of whether AI can have free will ... and the answer is "no." This thread should have been really short, i.e. one word in length, i.e. "no."

efb2c097f098f60748aeb13121b38287.jpg

shut the fuck up you pathetic dope

shut the fuck up you pathetic dope
Hold your breath until I do, you door-jamb reject. If you think you can unseat Terry for the #1 slot in the stupid category, you're probably going to have to spend another couple of weeks in boot camp, although your natural learning inhibitors give you a unique edge. After all, you have a reputation to uphold, i.e. of never letting any actual knowledge seep into your posts.

Oh, and when you blow me, don't let it dribble down your cheek because it will probably stain your shirt. Fuck you.

8e20a823f71cbc2eb88913358df39082.jpg

Hold your breath until I do, you door-jamb reject. If you think you can unseat Terry for the #1 slot in the stupid category, you're probably going to have to spend another couple of weeks in boot camp, although your natural learning inhibitors give you a unique edge. After all, you have a reputation to uphold, i.e. of never letting any actual knowledge seep into your posts.

Oh, and when you blow me, don't let it dribble down your cheek because it will probably stain your shirt. Fuck you.

https://i.pinimg.com/750x/8e/20/a8/8e20a823f71cbc2eb88913358df39082.jpg
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Back