Can there be a proof of God?

That was actually the joke part of that post.

I'm actually guessing it was a vision...or alternate reality thing...which probably is the reason you are reluctant to share.

Don't do it now. Let it lie for a bit. But if at some point you decide sharing of the experiences would be okay with your psyche...let it rip. Fuck the people who want to guess you are nuts if the setting is strange.

I think half the people here are nuts anyway.

I'll just say this.....No,...NOT a vision at all. Many many different kinds of experiences. When it comes to the "evil" parts I wish it would have been just a vision...LOL. Lasted for MANY years. One of the "good" experiences happened in church. Most impactful, powerful thing that ever happened to me in my life.

Yeah right:thinking:

Actually this Christian Nation supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court proof of God as a rite being "man is God", which certainly seems why Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin fabricated Nazi misnomers for Ukraine are as SCOTUS fabricated Islam misnomers for thieving US Constitutions - old glorys - old testaments from Washington, D.C. born USA citizens; while apparently raising the statistical probability of granting standing to the Russia Orthodox Church sanctification of Putin destruction of Ukraine congruous thereby proof....

Actually this Christian Nation supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court proof of God as a rite being "man is God", which certainly seems why Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin fabricated Nazi misnomers for Ukraine are as SCOTUS fabricated Islam misnomers for thieving US Constitutions - old glorys - old testaments from Washington, D.C. born USA citizens; while apparently raising the statistical probability of granting standing to the Russia Orthodox Church sanctification of Putin destruction of Ukraine congruous thereby proof....

Maybe

Maybe not too dialectical for this Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" Klues Klucks duh Klans "man is God" megalomaniacal crusade of beyond the pleasure principle reasoning suicidal super egos Christiananality pedophilia sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy enforcement to be the cause of Russia rootin' tootin' Putin killing Ukraine Jews just as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" interpretation as law of the land granting standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists & Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens of Jewish ancestors as nefarious as their Fourth Reich second coming.

Maybe not too dialectical for this Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" Klues Klucks duh Klans "man is God" megalomaniacal crusade of beyond the pleasure principle reasoning suicidal super egos Christiananality pedophilia sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy enforcement to be the cause of Russia rootin' tootin' Putin killing Ukraine Jews just as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" interpretation as law of the land granting standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists & Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens of Jewish ancestors as nefarious as their Fourth Reich second coming.

:thinking:

While this Christain Nation attempts proof of "man is God" as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin Orthodox Church self anointing themselves to fabricate Nazi misnomers for Ukraine Jews extermination just as SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers for Washington, D.C, born USA citizens having thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists repeatedly fabricate drug misnomers just as Byrd's KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement & the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom fabricated bought drugs in a synagogue diatribe which were never entered cognitive dissonance of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming in "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

While this Christain Nation attempts proof of "man is God" as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin Orthodox Church self anointing themselves to fabricate Nazi misnomers for Ukraine Jews extermination just as SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers for Washington, D.C, born USA citizens having thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists repeatedly fabricate drug misnomers just as Byrd's KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement & the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom fabricated bought drugs in a synagogue diatribe which were never entered cognitive dissonance of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming in "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

Isn't this a repeat of a previous post?

Isn't this a repeat of a previous post?

This would be except for added discovery: While this Christain Nation attempts proof of "man is God" as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin Orthodox Church self anointing themselves to fabricate Nazi misnomers for Ukraine Jews extermination just as SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers for Washington, D.C, born USA citizens having thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists repeatedly fabricate drug misnomers just as Byrd's KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement & the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom fabricated bought drugs in a synagogue diatribe which were never entered cognitive dissonance of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Memorial Day crusade - jihad.

I do not think so.

All proofs of God presuppose you already believe.

To all the non-believers who have been on Earth a split second compared to how long planet Earth and the firmaments of God have existed, prove there isn't God because there is certainly evidence of evil that is of the devil and its destructive effect on humanity and its soul, and God created Satan or Lucifer too?

To all the non-believers who have been on Earth a split second compared to how long planet Earth and the firmaments of God have existed, prove there isn't God because there is certainly evidence of evil that is of the devil and its destructive effect on humanity and its soul, and God created Satan or Lucifer too?

Mythology for children.

If there is a god, it certainly isn't the god of the Bible. Archaeologists have already traced Yahweh's origins and evolution. Go read about Yahweh on Wikipedia.

yeah I heard some atheists made some claims.......is there any reason to have faith in their beliefs?......

Faith in the claims that Yahweh is a regular ANE diety like all the rest of the ANE deities?

We know that Yahweh started out as a minor deity of the Canaanite pantheon. We know that his earliest worshippers weren't even Jews, and that the Jews, until the 5th century, believed that Yahweh had a wife. (The writers of the Bible tried to eliminate the references, but there are still a few. Statues of her have even been unearthed all around Israel.) We know that pretty much everything in the Old Testament is historically inaccurate. If you're willing to test your faith, there's plenty of stuff to read in books and online.

We know that Yahweh started out as a minor deity of the Canaanite pantheon (etc).

perhaps that is your belief... but since there is no evidence to support your beliefs, its just another faith choice on your part.....at least you know your beliefs are shared by dozens of other atheists........

Post it,anyone can claim anything on the internet

Yeah, and anybody can research something on the internet. Are you incapable of it? I mean, you seem curious if you're demanding it from me. I can start with the various sources cited on the Wikipedia page about Yahweh.

Yeah, and anybody can research something on the internet. Are you incapable of it? I mean, you seem curious if you're demanding it from me. I can start with the various sources cited on the Wikipedia page about Yahweh.

sorry, but again.....the faith choices of atheists are not evidence.....

Back