Can there be a proof of God?

I do not think so.

All proofs of God presuppose you already believe.

As a person who has literally been in the presence of both good and evil I guess I should consider myself lucky. When I say good and evil I am not talking about MANS good and evil either. Im talking real deal here. NO better proof then what my own eyes have seen. Sadly,.....there is no sense at all in me telling you what I have experienced. You will either say I am lying, joking around, am mental, or whatever else you can dream up. NONE of those would be accurate. I can only hope that you too will some day experience things for yourself.

As a person who has literally been in the presence of both good and evil I guess I should consider myself lucky. When I say good and evil I am not talking about MANS good and evil either. Im talking real deal here. NO better proof then what my own eyes have seen. Sadly,.....there is no sense at all in me telling you what I have experienced. You will either say I am lying, joking around, am mental, or whatever else you can dream up. NONE of those would be accurate. I can only hope that you too will some day experience things for yourself.

I will say that none of it is your fault; you're simply a devolved mutant.
But I don't need to read your posts to know that.
The cap, t-shirt, and scruffy facial hair tells us all that we need to know about you.

You should have taken that photo in front of Cracker Barrell, just to touch all the bases.

I will say that none of it is your fault; you're simply a devolved mutant.
But I don't need to read your posts to know that.
The cap, t-shirt, and scruffy facial hair tells us all that we need to know about you.

You should have taken that photo in front of Cracker Barrell, just to touch all the bases.

Is this what passes for high minded thinking in Boston? If so you will have to do away with over 90% of your population. For someone so old you have a massive lack of wisdom. Just totally devoid of it. Sadly, the years have not been kind to you at all. You REALLY should not be on line advising anyone or anything quite frankly.

Boston must be quite different indeed. In Boston you see, people ride around on jet ski's in business suits. No wonder those people are so pale and pasty looking all the time. :thinking: I guess I should have been wearing one of my suits when I was jet skiing that day so that when I beached my ski at the tiki hut bar I could have been more like a real Bostonian in the picture! :laugh:

Is this what passes for high minded thinking in Boston? If so you will have to do away with over 90% of your population. For someone so old you have a massive lack of wisdom. Just totally devoid of it. Sadly, the years have not been kind to you at all. You REALLY should not be on line advising anyone or anything quite frankly.

Hey, Stone.

Some day you gotta tell us about your experiences with "good" and "evil." Fuck what anyone has to say about you because of it. Like like you give a shit.

I gotta guess both sides happened at political events. Ya see lots of both good and evil at those kinds of functions all the time.

Hey, Stone.

Some day you gotta tell us about your experiences with "good" and "evil." Fuck what anyone has to say about you because of it. Like like you give a shit.

I gotta guess both sides happened at political events. Ya see lots of both good and evil at those kinds of functions all the time.

Nope. Not at political events at all. Not even close in fact....

Nope. Not at political events at all. Not even close in fact....

That was actually the joke part of that post.

I'm actually guessing it was a vision...or alternate reality thing...which probably is the reason you are reluctant to share.

Don't do it now. Let it lie for a bit. But if at some point you decide sharing of the experiences would be okay with your psyche...let it rip. Fuck the people who want to guess you are nuts if the setting is strange.

I think half the people here are nuts anyway.

Boston must be quite different indeed. In Boston you see, people ride around on jet ski's in business suits. No wonder those people are so pale and pasty looking all the time. :thinking: I guess I should have been wearing one of my suits when I was jet skiing that day so that when I beached my ski at the tiki hut bar I could have been more like a real Bostonian in the picture! :laugh:

Business suits are for business.
Dress suits are for socializing.
They're not the same--at least mine aren't.
Enzo made the two differently, but now he's retired, I assume still alive but quite old, and I have no really NEW suits at all. It's sad, but I'm now old too.

Alas, even Boston has gotten far too casual for my tastes.
You could probably walk around and nobody would notice you--until you opened your mouth, that is.

I don't know, Stoner...you're quite the cracker stereotype. Maybe that's what you're going for, though. It's one look to choose. Wouldn't work for me.

Business suits are for business.
Dress suits are for socializing.
They're not the same--at least mine aren't.
Enzo made the two differently, but now he's retired, I assume still alive but quite old, and I have no really NEW suits at all. It's sad, but I'm now old too.

Alas, even Boston has gotten far too casual for my tastes.
You could probably walk around and nobody would notice you--until you opened your mouth, that is.

I don't know, Stoner...you're quite the cracker stereotype. Maybe that's what you're going for, though. It's one look to choose. Wouldn't work for me.

Either way, zip up the fly is important

Back