Can there be a proof of God?

is there morality?

Good question, AssHat. Great question, actually.

I think the only thing that can be called "morality" is the agreement within a community that certain things can be tolerated...and certain other things are prohibited. That gets refined into some things are encouraged and some things are discouraged.

Other than that, I can think of no universal "morality"...especially that supposed morality contained in holy books. And that stuff often is far from moral in the minds of most communities.

Good question, AssHat. Great question, actually.

I think the only thing that can be called "morality" is the agreement within a community that certain things can be tolerated...and certain other things are prohibited. That gets refined into some things are encouraged and some things are discouraged.

Other than that, I can think of no universal "morality"...especially that supposed morality contained in holy books. And that stuff often is far from moral in the minds of most communities.

i can.

check my sig.

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

or consider the golden rule.

Back