Can we talk about rally crowds?

It's an 8,000 seat venue; a glorified HS gym; wow. :rolleyes:

Trump has that many or more OUTSIDE his rallies.

Kamala-Harris-rally-crowd-scaled.jpg
used to maybe. Not anymore.

There had better be. She is a loser.
Dude, you are so self absorbed and delusional, and such a convenient idiot for Trump, you are literally hopeless and a lost cause!

It does no one any good to try and have a conversation with you, SO FEED YOUR OWN EGO- I'll pass!

Unless your name is Google, you need to stop acting like you know everything.

Last edited:
I guess he would seeing the whole WORLD is outside the place.
billions of people are outside that place Billions I tell you
Have a nice day
You obviously have not seen the overflow crowd outside of a Trump indoors venue. There is often as many people outside as there is inside. They set up Megatrons for them. But hey you keep on thinking Kamala is drawing larger crowds than Trump if it makes you feel better. :laugh:

You obviously have not seen the overflow crowd outside of a Trump indoors venue. There is often as many people outside as there is inside. They set up Megatrons for them. But hey you keep on thinking Kamala is drawing larger crowds than Trump if it makes you feel better. :laugh:
And most of that is for "Megan Thee Stallion". Odd freakin' name, but I bet her hair came from a Stallion.

you mean the ones he lies about?
and I have said one word about her crowds

if you guys knew how politics works ,Trumps crowds would not impress you so much. The organizers have to find a hall that the candidate can fill. If the response is not good close to time, you move to a smaller arena. Then you send free tickets to everyone who is likely to go, to make sure. In Trump's case, they also pay people to show up. He has bus loads carrying people to the rally.
Trump always talks about the size of crowds. Why? Because the Trumpys will put as much significance in it as he does. The difference is he knows better. It is political gamesmanship.
I wait for one of his rallies and he starts calling the news people and cameramen terrible names, and they pack up and leave. He would stop endangering them.

ROTFLMFAO!! Check out Harris’s Atlanta crowd. Poor Trump. He is going to lose his mind. Not an empty seat in the arena.
Is that the one where Harris had several popular rappers perform what amounts to a concert before she went on stage?

Harris was the crowd draw there...
ROTFLMFAO!! Check out Harris’s Atlanta crowd. Poor Trump. He is going to lose his mind. Not an empty seat in the arena.

They were there for the hip hop / rap concert that preceded Harris's speech. When she took the stage, the fans of the rappers were headed to the exits...

Ya.....let's talk about why people make this an all day thing, routinely showing up five hours before the event....often standing outside in the sun,

THAT'S NUTS!
It is nuts. You have to wonder about the lives these sad people are escaping for a few hours. As Trump drones on and on the cameras show them drifting off, mastering the trick of standing up asleep,

Back