Can we talk about rally crowds?

Yeah it is terribly condescending and insulting.
They didn't think that one through...lol... Of course they're pretty desperate right now... (Wait until her first interview... I hope they ask her about the accent... Right before they start to rip her apart when it comes to her policies)

They didn't think that one through...lol... Of course they're pretty desperate right now... (Wait until her first interview... I hope they ask her about the accent... Right before they start to rip her apart when it comes to her policies)
You guys seem very desperate. How are those sour grapes?

You guys seem very desperate. How are those sour grapes?
Not sure what you mean... Things are going very well... I understand that you're worried and need to build up a defense.. .Because when she crashes , she's going to crash hard...

Not sure what you mean... Things are going very well... I understand that you're worried and need to build up a defense.. .Because when she crashes , she's going to crash hard...
Maybe, but you seem off. Did you get any sleep?

That is not true. They have closed off sections and had the news cameras focus on the concentrated crowds. Trump makes wild claims about the crowds every time. I remember him claiming an audience of 40, 000 in an area with 8000 capacity. Trump has cancelled speeches due to poor attendance.
It's romper room.

Back