Capitalism Is EVIL!

I said you only need one person to believe something has value for something to have value

it's pretty axiomatic, but you and fallacy boy decided to challenge it
Nope. You need two.

If an item is never consumed, used, bought or sold, it has no value.

Ahhh, so you are just guessing. I will remind you that contracts are extremely controlled arrangements.

Define 'prices too high'. Who are YOU to determine what is 'too high'?

Transactions only occur when the two parties agree on a price. In every case, the price is just right. It's the agreed upon price.
if nobody can afford it and nobody is buying it, the price is too high, assuming moving product is the goal.

Huh. So the mystery remains how an anencephalic know-nothing such as yourself could become one.

But the easier guess is that you never did. You aren't telling the truth.

You certainly don't seem to have ANY education. Your posting style read more like a demented toddler than a functional adult.
Insult fallacies (Mantra 1a).

I really don't give a flying fuck whether you believe I hold such a license or worked as an engineer in a couple of radio stations.
This is a blind forum. It doesn't matter.

Nope. You need two.

If an item is never consumed, used, bought or sold, it has no value.
only one person needs to value an item for it to be bought

hence the saying one mans trash is another mans treasure

you might as well argue 1+1 <> 2

or swim upstream

either way, you lose

And that's a market you think is a well-run market? A good market? Wow. How hard did you hit your head?
It's a free market. You can't kill the free market. It's immortal. It will still exist, even if you drive it underground into a black market.
Ummm, the personal computer came out of one or several well-regulated market economies.
The personal computer market is unregulated.

only one person needs to value an item for it to be bought
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
hence the saying one mans trash is another mans treasure
Cliche fallacy. You are still locked in your paradox.
you might as well argue 1+1 <> 2
1+1 = 10, in the right conditions!

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

or swim upstream

either way, you lose
Did you know that swimming upstream is quite possible? Salmon, for example, do it every year.

Back