Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

The only people "strapping up for war" AFAIK are the DEMOCRAT Gestapo under the command of Reichsleiter Merrick Garland.

I dont know bud,....there are a lot of pissed off people these days. There are a TON of people just in my parts that own AR 15's. People are fed up and sick of the bullshit it seems.

Well, I was right he was fleeing another crime, it was a domestic violence crime. But dude is being charged with first degree homicide and was not being pursued by police when he did that. I have no idea the motivation, but he killed those people on purpose apparently.

I'm curious as to what the motivation is. They clearly stated it was not terrorism.

Why would I care about his raps?

Was he there blaring his raps while running down every white person he could see?

No

He was speeding down the empty lane trying to put space in between him and cops

Did not look for white people to be speed bumps slowing his progress

They ONLY BECAME SPEED BUMPS

When they were making him almost come to a stop

Then he blew through one line of people instead of making sure he did maximum killing in a target rich environment

You fucking racists will surely try to make it a racist thing

It’s suits your racist aims

Courts and police won’t fall for it

They will use facts and all the sciences to determine the truth

You don’t care about the truth

You coddle and feed racist hate

So you see only racism

Racists do that

Everything is about denying blatant racism when it suits your aims

And seeing racism wherever it suits your racist aims

It’s what racists do

It’s why the world hates racists

intentional homicide

u stupid slut

I dont know bud,....there are a lot of pissed off people these days. There are a TON of people just in my parts that own AR 15's. People are fed up and sick of the bullshit it seems.

AR-15 < M-4 carbine.

You just made Reichsleiter Merrick Garland's watch list, if you hadn't already..

Well, I was right he was fleeing another crime, it was a domestic violence crime. But dude is being charged with first degree homicide and was not being pursued by police when he did that. I have no idea the motivation, but he killed those people on purpose apparently.

I'm curious as to what the motivation is. They clearly stated it was not terrorism.

Still to many holes in the information.

He did dodge people while speeding through the parade, but when he was blocked in, he clearly decided to drive right through the marching band. That part was no accident.

clearly not.

terrorists are white.

Well, I was right he was fleeing another crime, it was a domestic violence crime.

"The driver was fleeing a separate incident that involved a knife fight just prior to the parade bloodbath."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/officials-identify-person-of-interest-in-wisconsin-parade-rampage/

I fucking hate it when im fleeing a crime and then there's a fucking cracker parade. it never slows me down though.

Back