Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

"the perpetrator appears to have been suffering from 'traumatic racial fugue'", said a clinical psychologist reached for comment.

Said the ACTUAL pudgy little cock sucker and gerbil inserter . :| Our boy little Ratface.......

You still don't know the name, you obese country bumpkin pig fucker? :laugh: Take PrissyMadonna's worm dick out of your mouth for a second and try again.

Whenever Fat Ass Fruity Pebble is talking we know he's lying. Certifiable crackhead.

Yes I do,....have since LAST night you poor little pudgy rat faced fuck. But you dont. I am one of those who posted his name in here. If you could actually READ.

Pudgy little Ratface threatened to kill TWO women a couple months back. Told the whole story in here himself. We all remember it well. Same kind of personality as the Waukesha killer with no regard for life. Scumbags of a feather....

Horrible tragedy.

The attempts to politicize this & jump to conclusions earlier in the thread did not age well.

Yes they did. Latest police briefing said he PURPOSELY was trying to hit people,...thats why they are charging him with homicide. Unless you are talking about that NUTCASE Evinces posts. If so I agree with you.

Back