Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Earlier in the thread I posted how right Waukesha county is. It is the most right in the whole state. Havent voted D since 1964! :laugh: This guy will be damn lucky if they dont decide to rub him down in chicken guts and feed him to the pigs! :cool:

Tell me about it. Wait until next year when the terrorists start blowing up Federal buildings and daycare centers. That's when the fun starts! :thup:

I know,....lefties are good for that kind of shit. Like Obama's pals the "weather underground" gang.

Yes they did. Latest police briefing said he PURPOSELY was trying to hit people,...thats why they are charging him with homicide. Unless you are talking about that NUTCASE Evinces posts. If so I agree with you.

I see that you selectively read through the 1st few dozen responses.

This is absolutely a Muslim terrorist attack.

If it's not, I'll be very surprised.

That is simply horrendous. Why was the parade route not more secure?

Wow, humanity sinks to a new low. :(

No, it is not. This guy is a black thug with a very long rap sheet. He recently ran over others with the same car and was charged with just assault. His bail was set at a ridiculous $1000 by the prosecutor's office (the same Democrats that tried to convict Kyle). He jumped bail and ran his car into a group of innocent people at the parade.

He should've been shot long ago.

Eyewitnesses indicate the driver of the car also fired shots out of the window while they sped through the parade.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/car-drives-through-crowd-at-waukesha-holiday-parade-multiple-injured

That is correct. You can hear the shots as he passed in the videos. He was firing into the crowd as he passed.

Oh, I don't know, you fucking dipshit, maybe the other half-dozen or more Muslim attacks on Christmas things with vehicles you ginormous jackass!

Twice at the Christmas market in the UK, a bridge in the UK. Yeah, motherfucker I'm not some oblivious asshat like you.

While your are right, this is not a case like that it seems. This is just a black thug that likes to run over people in his car. He's done it before.

I see the old hag Evince finally abandoned the thread out of SHAME. Good riddance....:cool:

This is just a black thug that likes to run over people in his car. He's done it before.

Indeed he has.

Brooks was out on bail for five separate counts, one of which was second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to the criminal complaint. Brooks allegedly punched the mother of his child in the face and then ran over her with his vehicle.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesha-parade-christmas-wisconsin-darrell-brooks-11637607146

Indeed he has.

Brooks was out on bail for five separate counts, one of which was second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to the criminal complaint. Brooks allegedly punched the mother of his child in the face and then ran over her with his vehicle.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesha-parade-christmas-wisconsin-darrell-brooks-11637607146

When the cops got to her she literally had a tire track on one of her legs. Gee,... sounds familiar. Accident caused from fleeing MY ASS.

I know,....lefties are good for that kind of shit. Like Obama's pals the "weather underground" gang.

Time will tell. LOL

BTW, Michael Cohen says that indictments of the Trumps are forthcoming. Part of his deal with the Feds.

Back