Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

You're the one bearing false witness twice. First against Muslims and second against me.

Those who break the Ten Commandments are scum. Do you agree, Matt?

Then you are scum, by your own definition. You live on hate and lies.
He is not a witness, dumbass. He is simply expressing his opinion. It's a valid suspicion, since Muslim radicals have used this sort of terrorism in the past.

Been hearing that for 5 years. Wake me up when it actually happens. :laugh:

That was my thought. OTOH, it would put a damper in Trump's campaign tour to have to stop and make court appearances.

What are the odds he'd be in the same courthouse that some white supremacist terrorist group blows up the same day?

Indeed he has.

Brooks was out on bail for five separate counts, one of which was second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to the criminal complaint. Brooks allegedly punched the mother of his child in the face and then ran over her with his vehicle.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesha-parade-christmas-wisconsin-darrell-brooks-11637607146

That's assault and battery with a deadly weapon. Why did the Democrat prosecutor only file reckless endangerment???
Why was bail set so low???

That was my thought. OTOH, it would put a damper in Trump's campaign tour to have to stop and make court appearances.

What are the odds he'd be in the same courthouse that some white supremacist terrorist group blows up the same day?

Hallucinations. TDS. Trolling. No argument presented.

Been hearing that for 5 years. Wake me up when it actually happens.

How many times a day does some leftist breathlessly inform the world that this time...

om3LNbi.jpg

:rofl2:

Back