Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Well, according to law enforcement — Brooks was, in fact, not being pursued by police when he mowed down white people

Authorities in Wisconsin have identified the driver of a red SUV who they say "intentionally drove his maroon SUV through barricades into a crowd of people celebrating the Waukesha Christmas parade.

Police also stressed there was no police pursuit leading up to the incident.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

You are one stupid POS SLUT!

All I've read today said that he was "possibly fleeing" from "another incident," but nothing about being chased, so far.

How do you know what race the people who were hit are? That's right, you don't. But like all good little white supremacists, you assume that they're all white because a black man is the accused perp.

All I've read today said that he was "possibly fleeing" from "another incident," but nothing about being chased, so far.

How do you know what race the people who were hit are? That's right, you don't. But like all good little white supremacists, you assume that they're all white because a black man is the accused perp.
Exactly! See? It's not hard to spot the White Supremacist Terrorist supporters at all on this thread. Good job! :thup:

Because they weren't rioting and looting, having a Christmas parade.

Oh, Darrell Brooks. That's sort of an answer, although we all notice that not a single one of you stupid shit stains can bring yourselves to type it.

I did early this morning little RatFace,...and again last night. Others did as well, before me. Not our fault you cant simply hit a scroll button or look thru another members posts. If you would take the dick out of your ass long enuff.......

Somewhere Kyle Rittenhouse is sitting back and enjoying his life. Something this scum will never do again. Sure drew attention away from Kyle though didnt it? ;)

Somewhere Kyle Rittenhouse is sitting back and enjoying his life. Something this scum will never do again. Sure drew attention away from Kyle though didnt it? ;)

No way you will hear Biden or Harris commenting on the driver that is for sure...

I did early this morning little RatFace,...and again last night. Others did as well, before me. Not our fault you cant simply hit a scroll button or look thru another members posts. If you would take the dick out of your ass long enuff.......

I'm on page 19 of this thread, you stupid, fat fuck. I've only read a third of your monumental stupidity so far. :seenoevil:

Back