Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

What shit did I make up? I dare you to note the post number. You're such a miserable bitch, Primadonna Pussy. Do your family a favor and kill yourself.

you claimed no one knew the name even though he had already been arrested.......that was obviously made up you miserable bitch, Diesel Pussy......

What shit did I make up? I dare you to note the post number. You're such a miserable bitch, Primadonna Pussy. Do your family a favor and kill yourself.

Awweeeeeeee lil Ratface is mad again. Take a midol ,...bitch,... and go lay down. There are men talking here. You need to find the female forum.

Look it up yourself lil pudgy. Dont be so lazy.

That's what I thought, you fat, white, lazy incel bitch. "I'm going to assert something with no evidence in the universe because I'm a privileged prick who has never been responsible for nor accountable for anything in my life." Before you were castrated you didn't ever accidentally knock up a $10 hooker, did you? If you did, please make sure it's killed.

you didn't ever accidentally knock up a $10 hooker, did you? .

I did once, it was your mom son. But it was back in Korea so it only cost me a candy bar. Now listen to Daddy and go lay down, I KNOW its been a rough day for you.

you claimed no one knew the name even though he had already been arrested.......that was obviously made up you miserable bitch, Diesel Pussy......

No, you dumb bitch. I asked several of you what his name was. And none of you could conjure it. And some of you said the wrong name.

Fail more. :)

That's what I thought, you fat, white, lazy incel bitch. "I'm going to assert something with no evidence in the universe because I'm a privileged prick who has never been responsible for nor accountable for anything in my life." Before you were castrated you didn't ever accidentally knock up a $10 hooker, did you? If you did, please make sure it's killed.

What does white have to do with anything? You racist little fuck. See, If I would have been around when you were growing up you would have turned out better son.

No, you dumb bitch. I asked several of you what his name was. And none of you could conjure it. And some of you said the wrong name.

Fail more. :)

Wrong again little Ratface,...you got that from your mom BTW,....you asked and I told you to go fuck yourself and look it up.

Awweeeeeeee lil Ratface is mad again. Take a midol ,...bitch,... and go lay down. There are men talking here. You need to find the female forum.

I mean. Honestly. This is the lamest post I've seen since middle school. Obese, dickless incel tells a non-straight man to take a Midol. Fucking brilliant.

Back