CEOs made nearly 200 times what their workers got paid last year

You believe that high CEO pay is what causes inflation? Dumbest statement ever. :palm:

No wonder you vote Democrat. :laugh:

Prices are inflated thanks to Biden's attack on big oil, his massive spending which creates massive debt and printing dollars which causes inflationary pressures on everything.

If you cut CEO pay to ZERO, it would not have any impact on prices. It's obvious you didn't get past 9th grade.

That's a dumb lie. I don't think Democrats can post without lying and looking like morons.
Links to this dribble having ANY validity in facts

Good. Who cares what a CEO makes,....I dont. I care WHAT I MAKE,...like a normal person. Ive never in my life been jealous or even cared what anyone else made. If you do maybe you should have been smarter and became a CEO as well,....but you didnt.
Profits are not infinite idiot

How you share them within a company effects the product you produce

THEY ARE RAPING THE CORPORATIONS THEY WORK FOR

AND IN TURN RAPING THE WORKERS AND CUSTOMERS

You Russians know nothing about free markets

Good. Who cares what a CEO makes,....I dont. I care WHAT I MAKE,...like a normal person. Ive never in my life been jealous or even cared what anyone else made. If you do maybe you should have been smarter and became a CEO as well,....but you didnt.
You do realize the company makes only so much money, right?

looney-tunes.gif
no really!

corporations never lie or steal or are corrupt!

corporations = freedom!

but how about when corporations use the power of corrupt government to get fat no-bid contracts and saddle all citizens with debt for products they don't want, like big pharma injections, or foreign wars for corrupt interests?

is that just free trade?

no. that's fascism.
They don't. Corporations are not government. Redefinition fallacy.

Totally agree. In a way thats another discussion,....but you will get no fight from me when it comes to total corruption that happens between big business and Govt. Yes,...we have a free market,.....but we also need protections so things just dont run completely off the rails. We CAN have BOTH things,...free market and protections,....it does not have to be a one way or the other situation.
No.

Corporations are not government.
He is describing GOVERNMENT forcing you to buy something. That is GOVERNMENT and ONLY government.

Government interference with a free market is NOT a free market. THAT is fascism. The corporations have NOTHING to do with GOVERNMENT fascism.

you're one of the good one's stone,...

but it basically IS one way with the wars and injections we don't want becoming a bigger threat moment by moment.

CEOs are at least half the problem, and here are the libertarians, blowing them as hard as they can.

it's just gross.
CEOs are not a problem. Who are YOU to decide how much a CEO is worth to a company??

This is pretty pollyanna considering the billions of dollars of donations and other payola YOU KNOW are heaped on washington to avoid having to comply with regulations, fairness,"doing right", or even having to care shit thing one about anything except their next quarter, the nation and its people be damned.
Donations are meaningless here.

It is GOVERNMENT conducting fascism, and ONLY government. Corporations are NOT government.

NEW YORK (AP) — The typical compensation package for chief executives who run companies in the S&P 500 jumped nearly 13% last year, easily surpassing the gains for workers at a time when inflation was putting considerable pressure on Americans’ budgets.

How much more does Travis Kelce over the uniform tech

How much more does Robert De Niro make over the the guy on the stage prop crew?

200 plus x's

Are u really this fucking stupid?

Back