CEOs made nearly 200 times what their workers got paid last year

NEW YORK (AP) — The typical compensation package for chief executives who run companies in the S&P 500 jumped nearly 13% last year, easily surpassing the gains for workers at a time when inflation was putting considerable pressure on Americans’ budgets.

So?

How much more does Robert De Niro make over the the guy on the stage prop crew?

200 plus x's

And?

Art isn’t corporate structure idiot
Apple Studios is u dumb slut

One-fifth of the $200 million budget for Killers of the Flower Moon was for Leonardo DiCaprio's salary....so are u saying the production company Apple Studios the same company that paid the stage prop crew is not a corporate structure

Last edited:
Good. Who cares what a CEO makes,....I dont. I care WHAT I MAKE,...like a normal person. Ive never in my life been jealous or even cared what anyone else made. If you do maybe you should have been smarter and became a CEO as well,....but you didnt.
And yet you constantly complain about how much service workers make?

Arrest and torture the CEO's.
But Leonardo DiCaprio making 200 million and the stage prop guy making 45k is OK

Fauci and wife's net worth exceeded $11 million during pandemic while many lost their job​

Thats also OK

Over the last five years, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has pulled in an average of $17.4 million in yearly bonuses

And everyone of u idiots that took the jab helped pay that

Last edited:
Back