Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Yes indeed...;)
I didn't personally attack anyone... (And you're still doing it...;)) There was no hatefulness in my posts...only yours... Extreme hatefulness and unfair judgment, actually...
But that's your choice...
I'm just here to share what I believe...And I did...
And that's my choice... I've walked the dogs...now I think I'll listen to the speech again...
My favorite part is where he becomes emotional about meeting his wife and the part she's played in his success...both family and career...
I can't stand KC...but he's got a new fan in me...
Who was your post 210 (that you were afraid to quote) directed to? Btw he trashed Joe Biden, for one, but continue ignoring that.

"Nope. You are a HATER. You are determined to find HATRED everywhere, even where it isn't. The problem is on your end.

Butker didn't trash anyone. You're just a HATER deluding himself into "seeing" HATRED everywhere it isn't. The problem is on your end.

If anything, Harrison Butker adheres to Leviticus 19:17, i.e. “Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.”

Nonetheless, he never bashed anyone. Harrison Butker maintained a tone that was positive, upbeat and hopeful, as it was a commencement address. Anyone, such as you, who so grossly mischaracterizes the speech is obviously pushing a HATE-filled agenda."

Who was your post 210 (that you were afraid to quote) directed to? Btw he trashed Joe Biden, for one, but continue ignoring that.

"Nope. You are a HATER. You are determined to find HATRED everywhere, even where it isn't. The problem is on your end.

Butker didn't trash anyone. You're just a HATER deluding himself into "seeing" HATRED everywhere it isn't. The problem is on your end.

If anything, Harrison Butker adheres to Leviticus 19:17, i.e. “Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.”

Nonetheless, he never bashed anyone. Harrison Butker maintained a tone that was positive, upbeat and hopeful, as it was a commencement address. Anyone, such as you, who so grossly mischaracterizes the speech is obviously pushing a HATE-filled agenda."

The left is determined to find RACISM everywhere, even where it isn't.

If only people had listened to the speech. Instead of just over reacting... He might have actually heard what he had to say...
Here's the speech and I listened. It is exactly, word-for-word, the same as the printed transcript. So you can stop pretending there's a big difference in the two.

Ok...;) I'm going with Harrison over the nuns... There is no more important job than being a mom.......don't you agree? He never suggested a woman couldn't have a career as well... As I mentioned before you didn't listen very carefully... and you overeacted... His speech did not foster division... Except for the people who overreacted as you , the nuns, and Social media did... You're all wrong...;)
Leftists apparently HATE children, as is evidenced by their obsession/addiction to aborting every single baby they can, and as is evidenced by the virulent hissing from their corner at the mere suggestion that the role of being a loving, caring mom be praised as fundamental to society.

To be a leftist is to be a HATER, i.e. a HATER of humanity, of society, of happiness, of differing views, or love and kindness, etc...

Oh, I almost forgot the most relevant items, i.e. HATER of education, of learning, of those who think independently, of those who apply critical reasoning, of those who are intelligent, of those who are more knowledgeable, etc ...

No one's talking about racism, dummy.
We just need to give you enough time. With leftists, your thought-masters require you to lead up to everything being RACISM! Hey, on the left, all roads lead to RACISM!

We know you're itching to go there, so just do it. Call Harrison Butker a RACIST! and be done with it. We all know you want to.

Of course, if you want to take your time, we'll wait.

Indeed.

Morning TOP.

It is a sign of the times that a man who extols the virtue of family and home is excoriated. He is a good Catholic and those who say differently are simply wrong.
He said LGBTQ people are degenerate and that a woman's greatest calling is marrying a man and giving him babies. He is a sexist, misogynistic, homophobic pile of dog shit. As are most Catholics.

We just need to give you enough time. With leftists, your thought-masters require you to lead up to everything being RACISM! Hey, on the left, all roads lead to RACISM!

We know you're itching to go there, so just do it. Call Harrison Butker a RACIST! and be done with it. We all know you want to.

Of course, if you want to take your time, we'll wait.
He might not be racist. The rest of the NFL would beat the shit out of him if he demonstrated that. He's just a terrible person in lots of other ways.

He said LGBTQ people are degenerate and that a woman's greatest calling is marrying a man and giving him babies. He is a sexist, misogynistic, homophobic pile of dog shit. As are most Catholics.
I agree with most of this, just not the last sentence. The Reichwing haters here agree with him because he's singing their song.

I agree with most of this, just not the last sentence.
When I was young, Catholics were typically politically liberal and Protestants were generally more conservative.
That was certainly how Boston evolved.

I think that's changed.

Clarence Thomas is Catholic.
Sam Alioto is Catholic.
Brett Cavanaugh is Catholic.
Amy Barrett is Catholic.
Paul Ryan is Catholic.
Rick Santorum is Catholic.
The list goes on.

I'm beginning to think that religious people in general tend to be politically regressive these days.
I used to have a live and let live policy toward religious people in general,
but these days, I find myself suspicious of them.

I get along great with Guno. He's a religious Hebe that I like,
but Hebes, God bless them, don't proselytize.
It would be great if most religious people were so un-theocratic.

Nope. You are a HATER. You are determined to find HATRED everywhere, even where it isn't. The problem is on your end.

Nonetheless, he never bashed anyone. Harrison Butker maintained a tone that was positive, upbeat and hopeful, as it was a commencement address. Anyone, such as you, who so grossly mischaracterizes the speech is obviously pushing a HATE-filled agenda.
[/QUOTE]
Why do you people feel such a desperate need to defend the speech and of course, lie about it? He called LGBTQ people degenerates. He's a typical MAGA hate-filled bigot.

Did anyone else notice the conspicuous absence of any signatures? ... even any specific names for independent verification?

I wonder how many leftists were fooled by this. I know of at least one.
You have to stop this shit. You are such a relentless, unrepentant liar. The entire media world has reported the nuns' statement. They haven't disputed it. In fact, that's how press releases work. No one signs a media statement, dumbass.

I agree with most of this, just not the last sentence. The Reichwing haters here agree with him because he's singing their song.
It very well could just be the Catholics I know. I was a Catholic for 20 years. My relatives identities are completely defined by Catholicism, according to them. They are wicked, judgmental, hypocritical people who hate everyone different from them. So is Butker.

It very well could just be the Catholics I know. I was a Catholic for 20 years. My relatives identities are completely defined by Catholicism, according to them. They are wicked, judgmental, hypocritical people who hate everyone different from them. So is Butker.
I'm from a Catholic family on both sides, and the most wicked and judgmental of them are also the most conservative. I just don't understand how they can pervert the teachings like they do.

He said LGBTQ people are degenerate and that a woman's greatest calling is marrying a man and giving him babies.
... or you are a liar who cannot be trusted on any point. I wonder which is the case. Hmmmmmm.

He is a sexist, misogynistic, homophobic pile of dog shit. As are most Catholics.
... or you are a totally dishonest pile of dog shit who is intentionally mischaracterizing a pillar of society out of unbearable envy. I wonder which is the case. Hmmmmmm.

You have to stop this shit. You are such a relentless, unrepentant liar. The entire media world has reported the nuns' statement. They haven't disputed it. In fact, that's how press releases work. No one signs a media statement, dumbass.
I unignored him after reading your post, and I posted a link to the nuns' website which he obviously didn't check out. Their statement was in the name of the community, not one single person, because that's how it works. IBDeMon is so stupid he's embarrassing.

I'm from a Catholic family on both sides, and the most wicked and judgmental of them are also the most conservative. I just don't understand how they can pervert the teachings like they do.
Exactly. They claim to love Jesus and then condemn gay people to hell, call Black people the n-word, and whisper about their entire congregation behind their backs after every mass. Catholicism is one of the most awful perversions of Christ's teachings in existence.

Back