Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Why don't you explain to us what was different in the speech than in the transcript, since you keep harping on it?
South Park Beat A Dead Horse GIF
Sttttttttttop! Please,...just stop,,, :D

Are you on drugs or what? You claimed Butker never said the words "diabolical lies" and I showed you otherwise.
What post did I respond to?
Why don't you explain to us what was different in the speech than in the transcript, since you keep harping on it?
Everything you're offended by... You decided What he meant just by looking at the transcript... Can't get much more close minded than that... But if you disagree with him that's fine. I didn't personally attack you for that. I happen to agree with him...And you personally attacked me for that... I'm thankful I'm not you....

He wasn't speaking to you and you certainly weren't listening... And you never listen to me... Or you would be agreeing with me... I have respect for people who embrace their faith... And their families... And their careers... And that's what that speech was all about...
Seriously, you're delusional. He came out against a fair number of people in his speech, he talked down to women and he trashed people who don't accept his definition of a cultural value.

You think that if Butker and I go to our different Catholic churches every Sunday, God's going to bless Butker more for attending the TLM? :ROFLMAO:

How about telling Toxic to stop insisting I don't understand what Butker said because I read his words instead of listening to them.
Im a Baptist,....this is for all you Catholics to fight it out while I sit on the sidelines being a wise ass cracking jokes and drinking beer. Good times. :D

I was only about 6 years old on a minibike " one of those old rams from the late 60's" with my brother when we ROLLED it and it started on FIRE! We had the gas cap on loose, it rolled and the gas leaked out and hit the spark plug while it was still running......WOOSH!!!! Only reason the old man was pissed off was because HE had to fix it! Now thats livin! :laugh: :woot:
You are lucky to be alive, Piedra.

Life was better then. Lou Holtz says that American has lost its values. He is right.

What post did I respond to?

Everything you're offended by... You decided What he meant just by looking at the transcript... Can't get much more close minded than that... But if you disagree with him that's fine. I didn't personally attack you for that. I happen to agree with him...And you personally attacked me for that... I'm thankful I'm not you....
^Praise Jesus for that!

You're out of your league on this forum. You can't follow a thread or make an argument so you resort to passive-aggressiveness, condescension and snark. Every. Single. Time.

You attacked everybody who disagreed with Butker, you just talked about them instead of to them. You're usual technique of writing a hateful post without quoting who you're responding to.

My wife used to tell me before we were married that she wanted to ALTAR "alter" me some day. I said yeah I
know, thats why Im having second thought about this whole deal! ;)

When I was a kid most moms were stay at home moms. Life was better then, in almost every way. I wish you and others were old enuff to have grown up that way then you would truly know. I guess its one of those things that you have to LIVE to fully get the whole meaning. That America is mostly gone now and thats a damn shame IMO. The younger folks have no idea what they were robbed of.
You forget that most women started working outside the home when the country was at war. Nobody was complaining then about Rosie the Riveter spending 40 hours a week in an airplane factory.

You forget that most women started working outside the home when the country was a war. Nobody was complaining then about Rosie the Riveter spending 40 hours a week in an airplane factory.
That was different though. REALLY. That was a world war. All hands on deck . It had to be that way. The Nazi's and the Japs werent playing around,...The Italians werent shit but thats a whole nuther story! :)

You forget that most women started working outside the home when the country was at war. Nobody was complaining then about Rosie the Riveter spending 40 hours a week in an airplane factory.
My own mother worked in a bomb factory in Chicago when she was younger before she married my Dad.

^Praise Jesus for that!

You're out of your league on this forum. You can't follow a thread or make an argument so you resort to passive-aggressiveness, condescension and snark. Every. Single. Time.

You attacked everybody who disagreed with Butker, you just talked about them instead of to them. You're usual technique of writing a hateful post without quoting who you're responding to.
C,mon now. She hasnt done anything wrong. Im gonna go here pretty soon,....I like happy things not arguing. You guys have a lot more in common then you know I bet. You are both well meaning IMO. So see,....no reason for all this.

^Praise Jesus for that!

:hand: :hand: :hand:

Lovely and 100% accurate description of Toxic. We can add masochism to the list of psychological pathologies going on there. Who gets their smarmy 7th-grade grrl ass handed to them daily, yet returns and twerks for more?

Great beat down, especially because it's articulate, civil, and 100% true. Way to take out the toxic trash!

C,mon now. She hasnt done anything wrong. Im gonna go here pretty soon,....I like happy things not arguing. You guys have a lot more in common then you know I bet. You are both well meaning IMO. So see,....no reason for all this.
Too bad you directed that at the wrong person. :laugh:

When I was a kid most moms were stay at home moms. Life was better then, in almost every way. I wish you and others were old enuff to have grown up that way then you would truly know. I guess its one of those things that you have to LIVE to fully get the whole meaning. That America is mostly gone now and thats a damn shame IMO. The younger folks have no idea what they were robbed of.
Said every generation ever. I agree that most of us feel that things were better when we were kids. Of course they were. We didn't have to earn a living, cook dinner and clean house and do laundry, worry about bills, worry about losing a job or what would the neighbors think or all the other things adults have to fret over.

^Praise Jesus for that!

Yes indeed...;)
I didn't personally attack anyone... (And you're still doing it...;)) There was no hatefulness in my posts...only yours... Extreme hatefulness and unfair judgment, actually...
But that's your choice...
I'm just here to share what I believe...And I did...
And that's my choice... I've walked the dogs...now I think I'll listen to the speech again...
My favorite part is where he becomes emotional about meeting his wife and the part she's played in his success...both family and career...
I can't stand KC...but he's got a new fan in me...

We're very different...but there is the love for animals in common (I work with kitty rescues, as well :)).....and I would bet that family comes first in most of the families around here... have a great evening...It's nearly Tribe time, so I'm outta here too...:)

Seriously, you're delusional. He came out against a fair number of people in his speech, he talked down to women and he trashed people who don't accept his definition of a cultural value.

You think that if Butker and I go to our different Catholic churches every Sunday, God's going to bless Butker more for attending the TLM? :ROFLMAO:
See..you didn't listen to his message...those of us who did understand what he was saying...
God blesses us fully.. and we are all favored...all of us...specific to each person, as you probably know....but you have to listen to him....I highly recommend it...;)

Back