Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

You have to stop this shit.
I will never allow others to do my thinking for me. Prove to me that these "nuns" even exist. Prove it or shut up. I want to cross examine these supposed nuns that work at that Catholic institution. Odds are that there are no such nuns, that some cowardly dishonest leftist organization posted an anonymous "rebuttal" and then decided to "attribute it to nuns," knowing that all the stupid, gullible, undereducated leftists out there in the world would simply absorb it and regurgitate it like good OBEDIENT slaves.

Your thought-masters should give you an award and some extra internet privileges for the week.

You are such a relentless, unrepentant liar.
You are a totally dishonest piece of shit, and the worst part of it is that your dishonesty is not your own. You simply regurgitate the dishonesty that you are ordered to repeat. Fuck you. Get me the names and contact information of these "nuns" so I can call them up and ask them their true position. If you don't, we'll all know that you are exactly the shit that you appear to be.

I'm standing by.

The entire media world has reported the nuns' statement.
Nope. It has not. Furthermore, nobody has identified these nuns. Get me the contact information, you piece of shit. I have some cross-examining to do ... unless they don't actually exist, of course.

They haven't disputed it.
Nonexistent nuns can't dispute anything said about them.

Have you heard the rumor that gullible people can't seem to find the identity of nonexistent nuns that they have been told to believe exist?
No one signs a media statement, dumbass.
Everybody signs petitions, shit-for-brains. If you're going to make a statement, you sign your fucking name. Where did you fail to show up for school? You have to be one of the stupidest people on the internet. It's no wonder you are as gullible as you are.

Have you tried something less mentally taxing like watching your lawn grow?

He's just a terrible person in lots of other ways.
Explain. At the moment I think that you are only saying this because you are a terrible person who has an intense need to lie about others. You say that Harrison Butker is a terrible person in lots of ways. Are you lying out of some intense need to lie, or can you support what you are saying?

I will never allow others to do my thinking for me. Prove to me that these "nuns" even exist. Prove it or shut up. I want to cross examine these supposed nuns that work at that Catholic institution. Odds are that there are no such nuns, that some cowardly dishonest leftist organization posted an anonymous "rebuttal" and then decided to "attribute it to nuns," knowing that all the stupid, gullible, undereducated leftists out there in the world would simply absorb it and regurgitate it like good OBEDIENT slaves.
[/QUOTE]
You won't think for yourself either. Go to their website. You think a Catholic school doesn't have nuns? You are a special kind of stupid. You don't get to cross examine anyone. One of the hallmarks of a true MAGA dumb fuck like you is denying the truth and spreading lies. Literally no one except cultist conspiracy theorists are claiming that every media outlet in the country invented the nuns' statement and that the nuns' don't even mind enough to correct the record.
Your thought-masters should give you an award and some extra internet privileges for the week.

You are a totally dishonest piece of shit, and the worst part of it is that your dishonesty is not your own. You simply regurgitate the dishonesty that you are ordered to repeat. Fuck you. Get me the names and contact information of these "nuns" so I can call them up and ask them their true position. If you don't, we'll all know that you are exactly the shit that you appear to be.

I'm standing by.
Get the phone number yourself, dog shit for brains. You appear to have an Internet connection. The college likely has a website.
Nope. It has not. Furthermore, nobody has identified these nuns. Get me the contact information, you piece of shit. I have some cross-examining to do ... unless they don't actually exist, of course.

Nonexistent nuns can't dispute anything said about them.

Have you heard the rumor that gullible people can't seem to find the identity of nonexistent nuns that they have been told to believe exist?

Everybody signs petitions, shit-for-brains. If you're going to make a statement, you sign your fucking name. Where did you fail to show up for school? You have to be one of the stupidest people on the internet. It's no wonder you are as gullible as you are.

Have you tried something less mentally taxing like watching your lawn grow?
It wasn't a petition. It was a statement. No one signs media press statements. You are truly one of the dumbest posters here.

Explain. At the moment I think that you are only saying this because you are a terrible person who has an intense need to lie about others. You say that Harrison Butker is a terrible person in lots of ways. Are you lying out of some intense need to lie, or can you support what you are saying?
I'm referring to his commencement speech. That's what this thread is about. Do you know where you are?

Seriously, you're delusional. He came out against a fair number of people in his speech, he talked down to women and he trashed people who don't accept his definition of a cultural value.

You think that if Butker and I go to our different Catholic churches every Sunday, God's going to bless Butker more for attending the TLM? :ROFLMAO:
Condescending, pompous, pretentious, judgmental, hypocritical, passive aggressive, delusional, a liar, and an Internet troll. Toxic is all of those things.

His speech was at a Catholic college! Not on the NFL Today Show

And thanks to wokeness is Jersey right now is the #1 selling Jersey

Last edited:
When I was young, Catholics were typically politically liberal and Protestants were generally more conservative.
That was certainly how Boston evolved.

I think that's changed.

Clarence Thomas is Catholic.
Sam Alioto is Catholic.
Brett Cavanaugh is Catholic.
Amy Barrett is Catholic.
Paul Ryan is Catholic.
Rick Santorum is Catholic.
The list goes on.

I'm beginning to think that religious people in general tend to be politically regressive these days.
I used to have a live and let live policy toward religious people in general,
but these days, I find myself suspicious of them.

I get along great with Guno. He's a religious Hebe that I like,
but Hebes, God bless them, don't proselytize.
It would be great if most religious people were so un-theocratic.
One of my best friends is deeply religious. Christianity forms the basis of his identity. Yet we get along amazingly. I don't bash his faith (although I do challenge it sometimes), and he doesn't judge me. Otherwise, my experiences with many religious people are not positive. I don't trust them.

... or you are a liar who cannot be trusted on any point. I wonder which is the case. Hmmmmmm.

... or you are a totally dishonest pile of dog shit who is intentionally mischaracterizing a pillar of society out of unbearable envy. I wonder which is the case. Hmmmmmm.
The only people mischaracterizing anything are you, Toxic, and her neutered pet, pEarl. Butker's words were plain, and you jerks can't be honest about anything.

One of my best friends is deeply religious. Christianity forms the basis of his identity. Yet we get along amazingly. I don't bash his faith (although I do challenge it sometimes), and he doesn't judge me. Otherwise, my experiences with many religious people are not positive. I don't trust them.
Atheism is responsible for more deaths than Judaism or Christianity

Go to their website. You think a Catholic school doesn't have nuns?
Of course they don't. The Catholic Church has been getting rid of nuns for the last twenty years.

You don't get to cross examine anyone.
... because they don't exist, and now you understandibly feel like the gullible moron you are.

One of the hallmarks of a true MAGA dumb fuck like you is denying the truth and spreading lies.
One of the hallmarks of true dumbfuck leftists is the bashing of anyone with a differing view, and especially someone who exposes the gullible OBEDIENCE they exhibit in regurgitating everything they are ordered to believe. If you were to see some honesty crawling on the floor, you would immediately step on it and crush it.

Literally no one except cultist conspiracy theorists are claiming that every media outlet in the country invented the nuns'
Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the belief that they each get to speak for countless, unnamed others.

Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the complete denial of human nature and the presumption that humans never conspire for business or political purposes.

Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the naive assumption that the media is neutral, dispassionate and honest.

Get the phone number yourself, dog shit for brains.
It turns out they don't exist, just like the nuns. I'm glad we resolved that issue.

It wasn't a petition. It was a statement.
Yes. Statements are signed. You are a moron. Let me know if you ever come across any other nuns that don't exist.

Have a great rest of your weekend.

Back