China Virus? Must be election season

Knock, Knock

iu
You're the one who hates and fears the FBI, Tiny Dick. I support them and they know it, son. LOL

You're the one who hates and fears the FBI, Tiny Dick. I support them and they know it, son. LOL

Mr. Tiny Penis, terrorists are people that support the shooting of all Trump supporters. I want to give them all a hug.

Knock, Knock
Enjoy the taste of pepper spray?

iu

Last edited:
This election, the Republicans in my area will have cameras positioned at every drop box in the city.

Lots of places have cameras. It is a waste of time and money. You cannot stuff a drop box and get votes counted. Every vote is redirected to the proper precinct where it is tabulated IF the person is a qualified and registered voter in that precinct. Once a person is checked off as voted, no other votes can be counted for him. You know dso little and post so much.

Lots of places have cameras. It is a waste of time and money. You cannot stuff a drop box and get votes counted. Every vote is redirected to the proper precinct where it is tabulated IF the person is a qualified and registered voter in that precinct. Once a person is checked off as voted, no other votes can be counted for him. You know dso little and post so much.

Then you have nothing to worry about, do you?

Mr. Tiny Penis, I love sharing your skull with Legion, Matt, Vols, DeSantis, and of course TRUMP. You are such a pathetic easy mark. Isn't this better than your little dancing weiner?

Knock, Knock.

iu

LOL Dear Dumbass, the idiot who is letting others live rent free in their heads is the same idiot carrying the signature of others in every post. Get a clue, balless.

LOL Dear Dumbass, the idiot who is letting others live rent free in their heads is the same idiot carrying the signature of others in every post. Get a clue, balless.

Mr. Tiny Penis, there are only two unless, of course, you go on another anti American terrorist posting rage.
Probably time for you to cut back a bit on your threats. The other guy is a lost cause.

Mr. Tiny Penis, there are only two unless, of course, you go on another anti American terrorist posting rage.

Probably time for you to cut back a bit on your threats. The other guy is a lost cause.
I love living inside your head, Legion's tiny dick. Do you blame me for Damo banning you? For your public castration? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

I don't make threats, Tiny Dick. BP has a feminine personality. Being only slightly less of a geezer than yourself, I go with three genders unless someone specifically asks me differently: he, she and it. IMO, BP is a she. She argues like a pissed off woman and she has the demeanor of a pissed off woman. My conclusion is that she's a pissed off woman. She asked me to stop posting to her so, her being a woman, I stopped. Balless little shits like you aren't so lucky. LOL

Before Damo, you were a he. Now you're an it, Tiny Dick. You're the punch line of a joke who spreads hatred and lies about the United States of America because you are such a pathetic little fuckwad. Sad.

Are you planning an insurrection?

No need. All Americans have to do is wait for Trumpers to become violent as Pedo Don has repeatedly asked, then FBI and SWAT snipers will shoot them down in the streets.

The good news is that you'll be safe, Legion's tiny dick. You won't be out in the streets with the Trump Dummys. :thup:

IFBI snipers

6vuhd8.jpg

Back