China Virus? Must be election season

82v-31w9f5_t3-jpg.1379690

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcc...erson-calling-trump-fucking-moron-book-2021-9
McConnell joked that Trump's ex-secretary of state could deny calling Trump a 'moron' because he actually called him a 'fucking moron'
  • Mitch McConnell privately joked about allegations that Rex Tillerson called Trump a "moron," new book says.
  • He said Tillerson could deny saying that because he actually called Trump a "fucking moron."
  • McConnell also said last year that Trump would lose the election just by "being Donald Trump," per the book.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell privately joked that President Donald Trump's former secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, denied calling Trump a "moron" because he in fact called Trump a "fucking moron."

That's according to "Peril," by The Washington Post's Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, an early copy of which was obtained by Insider. The book is set to be released next week.

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson made headlines in 2017 when NBC News reported that he called Trump a "moron" and had to be talked out of resigning by then-Vice President Mike Pence. When reporters asked Tillerson to comment on the story, he refused to specifically deny calling the president a moron, forcing the State Department spokesperson to deny it later that day, saying, "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the United States."

Woodward and Costa reported that McConnell enjoyed joking to fellow Republicans about Tillerson's comments."

OIP.Z0nSdyQLY4IblcIDTbMzXAHaD4

Conservatives first said COVID was a hoax, then they said it was no worse than the flu, then they said it was a bioweapon engineered by China, and now they're back to it being a hoax.

It is not election season, but flu season. Going back to school exposes kids and their families to diseases at an accelerated rate. It is correct to get vaccines. Flu shots have been around for generations. We vaccinate children to allow them to go to kindergarten. It is only a problem now because Rightys cannot stand up to conspiracies. They believe them all. Here is what the powerful are doing to your children. Refuse them all. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/11288-childhood-immunization-schedule

I got my Covid booster on Friday.

When will I grow my second head? When will I turn into a lizard?

Back