Christianity on JPP, and nationally

actually you should read the OT prophets........they called folks a lot worse than "cunt"......you should be more like me.......you should treat people as you would have them treat you.......which of course you have done, in spades.......I have never started trash talk with anyone here......but I respond in kind.....hypocrites have a hard time coping with that......

We are discussing Christianity and the words of Jesus, not the OT and the prophets. You claimed that you do just as Christ commanded. I pointed out that you do not. As for your b.s. about "I have never started trash talk with anyone here...", I present to you, counselor, the rebuttal that proves you wrong:

Cypress you mother fucking whore.....

We are discussing Christianity and the words of Jesus, not the OT and the prophets. You claimed that you do just as Christ commanded. I pointed out that you do not. As for your b.s. about "I have never started trash talk with anyone here...", I present to you, counselor, the rebuttal that proves you wrong:

Cypress you mother fucking whore.....

as usual you are being a hypocrite......the example you quote is a perfect example......I did not call Cypress a mother fucking whore until he chose to walk that path......as for the rest you ignore the fact that Jesus IS the God of the OT.......you ignore that "wipe their dust from your feet" IS a quote from Jesus Christ......

The Red Cross, MSF, various environment groups, etc. are secular charities that are well-funded. For that matter, so is the NRA. I'm distrustful of a self-reported poll thing like this.

Almost all polling is based on self reporting, so that's always a challenge survey designers have to account for.

I can't vouch for this poll in particular.

I don't think tithing money used to buy Joel Osteen a fancy car or used strictly for proselytizing should count as charity.

I'm sure some portion of the money I sent to Sierra Club is spent on staff salaries, lawyers, administrative costs, facilities, offices.

A church that isn't doing any, or very little, charitable work shouldn't even count as a charitable cause for sure.

The ones that do are providing a valuable social service.

as usual you are being a hypocrite......the example you quote is a perfect example......I did not call Cypress a mother fucking whore until he chose to walk that path......as for the rest you ignore the fact that Jesus IS the God of the OT.......you ignore that "wipe their dust from your feet" IS a quote from Jesus Christ......

I think we're done here. You want to stick to your lies and victimization, and make up nonsense like "Jesus is the god of the OT." Your dust quote has nothing to do with the fact that I have proven my accusations. You are not a follower of Christ. You do not comport yourself as He commanded. You lie, you spread hatred, you bear false witness, and you are the very epitome of the stereotype hypocritical self-anointed Christian who makes a mockery of the faith.

All that's between you and whatever god you claim to follow. The rest of us see you for what you are. I'm grateful I'm not like you.

I think we're done here. You want to stick to your lies and victimization, and make up nonsense like "Jesus is the god of the OT." Your dust quote has nothing to do with the fact that I have proven my accusations. You are not a follower of Christ. You do not comport yourself as He commanded. You lie, you spread hatred, you bear false witness, and you are the very epitome of the stereotype hypocritical self-anointed Christian who makes a mockery of the faith.

All that's between you and whatever god you claim to follow. The rest of us see you for what you are. I'm grateful I'm not like you.
Amen

I am not surprised you crawled back here on your hands and knees, despite your enraged and homicidal farewell post.

You enjoy using the word cunt. I didn't force you to write that you possibly might call your granddaughter cunt if she voted the wrong way. Those words came off your keyboard, not mine.

Almost all polling is based on self reporting, so that's always a challenge survey designers have to account for.

I can't vouch for this poll in particular.

I don't think tithing money used to buy Joel Osteen a fancy car or used strictly for proselytizing should count as charity.

I'm sure some portion of the money I sent to Sierra Club is spent on staff salaries, lawyers, administrative costs, facilities, offices.

A church that isn't doing any, or very little, charitable work shouldn't even count as a charitable cause for sure.

The ones that do are providing a valuable social service.

Ra-men. We have churches here whose parishioners walk the walk. They run food pantries, offer shelter to the homeless when the main facility is full, have clothing and school supply drives, offer free or reduced price counseling for troubled folks even if they aren't members, have free grief, substance abuse, and other support groups, and so on. They happily accept our donations, that we are equally happy to provide. They exemplify the teachings of their Lord. They aren't on politics forums calling others "motherfucking whores" and spreading discord and hate.

What case? This one?

M75nfp6.jpg

Oh, sorry. That's not yours. Go wash your hands. :laugh:

:thinking:

I am not surprised you crawled back here on your hands and knees, despite your enraged and homicidal farewell post.

You enjoy using the word cunt. I didn't force you to write that you possibly might call your granddaughter cunt if she voted the wrong way. Those words came off your keyboard, not mine.

Yep. I suspect he was heavily into the Eucharist wine that night and has blanked out who actually started the ranting that led to his spectacular flounce off the forum. Too bad he didn't stay flounced. :laugh:

Yep. I suspect he was heavily into the Eucharist wine that night and has blanked out who actually started the ranting that led to his spectacular flounce off the forum. Too bad he didn't stay flounced. :laugh:

I think family members should be able to vote for whoever they want, without the risk of being called a cunt by their grandfather. I think my grandson is tempted to vote for Trump, which is disappointing. But I will never call him a cunt or cock sucker for doing so. That's a line one doesn't cross with family.

Indeed. I seriously doubt if he personally does much in the way of charity, unless he considers buying Trump junk and donating to his legal fund "charity." :laugh:

I'd still like to see the data that proves that Xtians are more charitable than non-Xtians. Donating to your church shouldn't count, since most of that just goes to keep the church and its pastor/priest going.

Usually in the Catholic Church, the passed-around donation box goes to the poor. Same for the donations for donuts and coffee after church.

They aren't on politics forums calling others "motherfucking whores" and spreading discord and hate.
How would you know? Aren't internet fora anonymous?

All you had to do was be honest for one post ... just one! Honesty is too much to ask of you, I see.

Indeed. I seriously doubt if he personally does much in the way of charity,
... because you project yourself onto your fellow man. That's just the kind of shitty coward that you are.

I'd still like to see the data that proves that Xtians are more charitable than non-Xtians.
Nope. You do not. If you had actually wanted to know, you would have looked it up.

Donating to your church shouldn't count, since most of that just goes to keep the church and its pastor/priest going.
Who pays for the missions?

I strongly doubt the Church of Satan has Eucharist wine...but agree he was either on something or suffering some mental calamity.

Pmp is no more of a Christian than any other MAGAt spreading hate, lies and racism.

Back