Lol.

List of scientific facts right-wingers deny:

Evolution is true.
Vaccinations are safe.
COVID-19 is real.
Global Warming is man-made.
The Earth is round.

Lol.

Natural selection exists. Is it responsible for present man as he exists today? There is no proof

Vaccinations have risks

COVID19 the virus is real. The reaction is a hoax

Man can no more warm the earth than he can cool it. Try this science. If I told you to go melt an ice berg, how would you do it and how long would it take you?

Your last one is silly and deserves no response.

Natural selection exists. Is it responsible for present man as he exists today? There is no proof

Vaccinations have risks

Man can no more warm the earth than he can cool it. Try this science. If I told you to go melt an ice berg, how would you do it and how long would it take you?

It appears atheists and/or Satan worshipers are also anti-Science.

Vaccinations have risks

So you're right and all virologists, evolutionary biologists, and climate scientists are wrong.

Ok.

So you're right and all virologists, evolutionary biologists, and climate scientists are wrong.

Ok.

yes, yes and yes

But, hey you can try to prove me wrong by answering these questions

1) How dangerous is the Wu Flu when 99.7% of people who contract it have mild to no symptoms?

2) How did the human eye evolve? How did the Kreb's cycle evolve? How did the kidney evolve?

3) If you were told to melt an ice berg, how would you do it. If I told you to warm the earth for winter would you just spew CO2 into the atmosphere?

I will understand if you don't answer.

If you just want to make appeals to authority as your arguments, that is fine. Just don't expect me to accept it

List of scientific facts right-wingers deny:
Science isn't facts. It is a set of falsifiable theories.
Evolution is true.
Certainly. The Theory of Evolution, however, may or may not be True. It may be False. We just don't know, now can we know.
Vaccinations are safe.
Some are, some aren't.
COVID-19 is real.
Define 'real'. Does Covid19 exist? Certainly. Do masks work to stop a virus? No. Does 6 feet stop a virus? No. Does shutting down select businesses as non-essential stop a virus? No. Does requiring masks on the 99.97% of the population that is not infected and can't infect anyone stop a virus? No.
Global Warming is man-made.
Define 'global warming'. Just what, exactly, is man made about it?
The Earth is round.
Not quite true. The Earth is not a perfect sphere. It is spheroid, slightly bulging at the equator.

I am a conservative. I do not deny any theory of science. Only leftist religious nuts do that. It is YOU that is a fundamentalist in the Church of Global Warming.

Science isn't facts. It is a set of falsifiable theories.

Certainly. The Theory of Evolution, however, may or may not be True. It may be False. We just don't know, now can we know.

Some are, some aren't.

Define 'real'. Does Covid19 exist? Certainly. Do masks work to stop a virus? No. Does 6 feet stop a virus? No. Does shutting down select businesses as non-essential stop a virus? No. Does requiring masks on the 99.97% of the population that is not infected and can't infect anyone stop a virus? No.

Define 'global warming'. Just what, exactly, is man made about it?

Not quite true. The Earth is not a perfect sphere. It is spheroid, slightly bulging at the equator.

I am a conservative. I do not deny any theory of science. Only leftist religious nuts do that. It is YOU that is a fundamentalist in the Church of Global Warming.

You should go here...or have you already been?

ASYGI0415_1.jpg

Actually, it does not exist. It can't. The Theory of Natural Selection produces a paradox:

If natural selection was the rule, how do you get variety to select from? The tendency would be to REDUCE variety, not increase it. If natural selection was the rule, you can't suspend it, even for a moment.
Thus, if natural selection were the rule, it would result in ONE species, ideally suited to live in all environments on Earth.
Vaccinations have risks
Yes, they do. Some more than others. That said, vaccinations can certainly reduce the devastating effects of viral attacks.
Correct.
A nice challenge. I doubt you'll get an answer. Fundamentalists in the Church of Global Warming tend to run to some other subject when confronted with a challenge like this.

Ok.

You don't get to speak for all virologists. You only get to speak for you.
There is no such thing as an 'evolutionary biologist'. There are only biologists. Some of them incorporate their belief of the Theory of Evolution into their statements, true.
There is no such thing as a 'climate scientist' in science. These people deny science and mathematics.

Science is not a person, group, academy, university, or government agency. It is not people at all. It is a set of falsifiable theories. It does not use consensus. It does not use supporting evidence. It has no theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable.

yes, yes and yes

But, hey you can try to prove me wrong by answering these questions

1) How dangerous is the Wu Flu when 99.7% of people who contract it have mild to no symptoms?

2) How did the human eye evolve? How did the Kreb's cycle evolve? How did the kidney evolve?

3) If you were told to melt an ice berg, how would you do it. If I told you to warm the earth for winter would you just spew CO2 into the atmosphere?

I will understand if you don't answer.

If you just want to make appeals to authority as your arguments, that is fine. Just don't expect me to accept it

An appeal to authority is not "invalid" when the authority knows more about the topic than you do.

You don't get to speak for all virologists. You only get to speak for you.
There is no such thing as an 'evolutionary biologist'. There are only biologists. Some of them incorporate their belief of the Theory of Evolution into their statements, true.
There is no such thing as a 'climate scientist' in science. These people deny science and mathematics.

Science is not a person, group, academy, university, or government agency. It is not people at all. It is a set of falsifiable theories. It does not use consensus. It does not use supporting evidence. It has no theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable.

Oh, look. The idiot creationist who believes that The Flinstones is historically accurate wishes to "teach" us about science.

Lol.

Oh, look. The idiot creationist who believes that The Flinstones is historically accurate wishes to "teach" us about science.

Lol.

Both the Theory of Creation and the Theory of Abiogenesis are compatible with science. One of those theories must be False. They conflict with each other. Neither the Theory of Creation nor the Theory of Abiogenesis is a theory of science. They are both religions.

Insult fallacy.

Both the Theory of Creation and the Theory of Abiogenesis are compatible with science. One of those theories must be False. They conflict with each other. Neither the Theory of Creation nor the Theory of Abiogenesis is a theory of science. They are both religions.

Insult fallacy.

Lots of gibberish there. And calling you an "idiot" is not at all fallacious when it's true. :)

Back