Christians are anti-science.

The question about the eye or whatever? Lol.

I don't mind reposting them

1) How dangerous is the Wu Flu when 99.7% of people who contract it have mild to no symptoms?

2) How did the human eye evolve? How did the Kreb's cycle evolve? How did the kidney evolve?

3) If you were told to melt an ice berg, how would you do it. If I told you to warm the earth for winter would you just spew CO2 into the atmosphere?

1) How dangerous is the Wu Flu when 99.7% of people who contract it have mild to no symptoms?

2) How did the human eye evolve? How did the Kreb's cycle evolve? How did the kidney evolve?

3) If you were told to melt an ice berg, how would you do it. If I told you to warm the earth for winter would you just spew CO2 into the atmosphere?

1. Loaded question.
f2e0eb2f7b942baeaf6076d38224ab74.png

2. The usual way like everything else.

3. Put it on a rock under the Sun and wait. It's not rocket science. Try handcuffing yourself inside a car on a Sunny warm day with the windows up and throw away the key. Have someone else sit in a similar car, but in the shade. Who is more comfortable? Who lasts longer? Why the difference, if any?

1. Loaded question.
f2e0eb2f7b942baeaf6076d38224ab74.png

2. The usual way like everything else.

3. Put it on a rock under the Sun and wait. It's not rocket science. Try handcuffing yourself inside a car on a Sunny warm day with the windows up and throw away the key. Have someone else sit in a similar car, but in the shade. Who is more comfortable? Who lasts longer? Why the difference, if any?

I didn't think you could answer

There's part of your problem.

Here's another part of your problem:
lf10-loaded-question.png

Dumbasses always scream "LOGICAL FALLACY" when they can't answer straight forward questions. They think it makes them seems smart and gives them an out at the same time.

Unfortunately for you, I see through your bullshit.

None of what was claimed is provable via scientific method. But, hey if you want to believe in man made global warming be my guest. That is what makes you one of those "principled" conservatives or something

Since neither of us is a trained scientist, it would be foolish to answer scientific questions. Go to a science forum and post there. This is a political forum.

Dumbasses always scream "LOGICAL FALLACY" when they can't answer straight forward questions. They think it makes them seems smart and gives them an out at the same time.

Unfortunately for you, I see through your bullshit.

None of what was claimed is provable via scientific method. But, hey if you want to believe in man made global warming be my guest. That is what makes you one of those "principled" conservatives or something

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Do you believe the Apollo 11 Moon landing was real?

What about this?:
4gayqy.jpg

Since neither of us is a trained scientist, it would be foolish to answer scientific questions. Go to a science forum and post there. This is a political forum.

I humbly accept your question.

I already know the answers to these questions :)

1) It isn't dangerous

2) God created man, the human eye did not evolve

3) You couldn't melt an iceberg if you fucking tried

Concession accepted

I love that I have burrowed so rent free in your head that you take the trouble to create these things. I guess I own you

Suuure, go ahead and believe that Donnie. I'm certain you'll get a warm fuzzy just thinking you've got this. LOL

Suuure, go ahead and believe that Donnie. I'm certain you'll get a warm fuzzy just thinking you've got this. LOL

how else do you explain someones obsession that they go to the trouble of finding pictures, loading them into online sources and creating what they think are funny memes.

I am sure you and your butt buddy Eagle have some good laughs, but all you prove is how far I have burrowed into your brain.

BTW, I notice that there are some folks on here with sock accounts that you give a pass to. Why is that? Because they are fellow marxists like you?

how else do you explain someones obsession that they go to the trouble of finding pictures, loading them into online sources and creating what they think are funny memes.

I am sure you and your butt buddy Eagle have some good laughs, but all you prove is how far I have burrowed into your brain.

BTW, I notice that there are some folks on here with sock accounts that you give a pass to. Why is that? Because they are fellow marxists like you?
Sooo who's living in whose head? Rent free or otherwise?

Who has socks? A list please.

4gb0j5.jpg

List of scientific facts right-wingers deny:
Truth that Leftist morons deny:

*Evolution, Big Bang and even the last ice age is mere speculation about the past and is nothing "that we know.".
*Vaccinations carry inherent risks.
*The "COVID-19 Death" reporting scam is real.
*Global Warming is a WACKY religion based on hatred and intolerance that targets the scientifically illiterate because they are the only ones who can wholeheartedly believe in its violations of physics.
*Even people who are "99.99% mostly peaceful" will go to jail for the violent crimes they commit the other 0.01% of the time.
*Joe Biden engaged in seriously illegal activity when he strongarmed Ukraine out of investigating Hunter's employment and Trump was obligated to at least request Zelenskyy assist in investigating Joe Biden's crime.

Truth that Leftist morons deny:

*Evolution, Big Bang and even the last ice age is mere speculation about the past and is nothing "that we know.".
*Vaccinations carry inherent risks.
*The "COVID-19 Death" reporting scam is real.
*Global Warming is a WACKY religion based on hatred and intolerance that targets the scientifically illiterate because they are the only ones who can wholeheartedly believe in its violations of physics.
*Even people who are "99.99% mostly peaceful" will go to jail for the violent crimes they commit the other 0.01% of the time.
*Joe Biden engaged in seriously illegal activity when he strongarmed Ukraine out of investigating Hunter's employment and Trump was obligated to at least request Zelenskyy assist in investigating Joe Biden's crime.

I'm going to enjoy Biden's win.

I'm going to enjoy Biden's win.
I have no doub that you are convinced that Biden will win. So why won't you tell me what excuse you have lined up for when Trump wins? I assure you, I fully accept your testimony that you cling with dear life to hope beyond hope that Biden will win ... but when Trump wins, how will you be able to justify not having seen it coming? No one's going to buy "Russian colluuuuuuuuuuuuuusion." No one's going to buy "Trump stole the mailboxes."

What will be your excuse?

I have no doub that you are convinced that Biden will win. So why won't you tell me what excuse you have lined up for when Trump wins? I assure you, I fully accept your testimony that you cling with dear life to hope beyond hope that Biden will win ... but when Trump wins, how will you be able to justify not having seen it coming? No one's going to buy "Russian colluuuuuuuuuuuuuusion." No one's going to buy "Trump stole the mailboxes."

What will be your excuse?

Didn't you promise to leave the country if Trump lost? Which country will you flee to? Russia? Argentina? Certainly not Mexico or Canada.

Dutch Uncle only posts in order vent and to rant and to rave as a release for his confusion.

Have you ever seen Dutch Uncle make a positive contribution to a thread that wasn't simply bashing on someone?
Have you noticed that he cannot tell posters apart? He's like poster-dyslexic. His "SOCK!" accusations are merely his way of blaming others for his inability to see the obvious.
Even if you ask him he cannot articulate his position on a topic because he won't be able to fully understand the topic.

Dutch Uncle only posts in order vent and to rant and to rave as a release for his confusion.

Have you ever seen Dutch Uncle make a positive contribution to a thread that wasn't simply bashing on someone?
Have you noticed that he cannot tell posters apart? He's like poster-dyslexic. His "SOCK!" accusations are merely his way of blaming others for his inability to see the obvious.
Even if you ask him he cannot articulate his position on a topic because he won't be able to fully understand the topic.
Nice whiney rant, INT/IBDA/gfm. Care to place a monetary wager on that claim?

List of scientific facts right-wingers deny:

Evolution is true.
Evolution itself indeed happens. As for the Theory of Evolution, maybe, maybe not. It is a religious belief. Science does not speculate about the past. It is perfectly okay to say "I don't know"...

Vaccinations are safe.
Vaccinations can have risks.

COVID-19 is real.
The virus is real (meaning that it exists and has spread around the world). The fear mongering over it, however, and the tyrannical measures the world has taken in response to it, is a globalist scam.

Global Warming is man-made.
Define "Global Warming".

The Earth is round.
Pretty much, but not quite... Technically it is a "squashed" sphere, bulging at the equator...

Fuckwit.

Back