Christians

Where does it say that God said it? Because then as now, we have a lot of folks "speaking for God, in lieu of God", and therein lies the rub. Jesus' words are always in red.

You mean like those "folks" who were speaking about Paul.

I provided back up for my claims, on several different occasions, in several different threads, on several different days. The fact that you are so retarded and self-obsessed as not to be able to find it is a personal problem. My mission isn't to coddle you, kiss your boo-boos, or catch you each and every time you fall. I'm not posting it again, which hardly invalidates the content, or the reliability of the source. You can think whatever you like, as you said, it doesn't matter.

no, your mission is to post bullshit and then hide.....

Solitary said: "...you have said you do not claim cash payments on your taxes. That is documented lying."
I then stated: "Solitary has judged tax evasion as a lie."
Solitary then said: "That is a lie. Will you show where I made such a claim or will it stand as a lie?"
I then repeated the first quote.
Solitary then said: "I did not call your tax evasion a sin. I called your lying a sin. Whether you pay taxes or not is irrelevant. The sin is the lie."

Solitary is clearly lying and trying desperately to cover it up. But the evidence damning him is clear. Will he man-up and admit he is lying or will he continue to spin? My bet is on the latter. :D

Work, for a change....and find the posts. It's you that disputes my claim. Lincoln freed the slaves. Do it yourself. Hide? I'm right here, stupid bitch. Ms. Thing.

at least we've established you have nothing to back up your idiotic statements.........

at least we've established you have nothing to back up your idiotic statements.........

What? Is that statement supposed to incite me to do your leg work for you, in order to "prove myself"????? Bitch, please. Rube, would be the term best suited to describe you.

Solitary said: "...you have said you do not claim cash payments on your taxes. That is documented lying."
I then stated: "Solitary has judged tax evasion as a lie."
Solitary then said: "That is a lie. Will you show where I made such a claim or will it stand as a lie?"
I then repeated the first quote.
Solitary then said: "I did not call your tax evasion a sin. I called your lying a sin. Whether you pay taxes or not is irrelevant. The sin is the lie."

Solitary is clearly lying and trying desperately to cover it up. But the evidence damning him is clear. Will he man-up and admit he is lying or will he continue to spin? My bet is on the latter. :D

Repeating the same lie is notg changing anything.

When you sign the document claiming it is true, and you know it is not, you are lying. And that is the sin I have pointed out. Reread Damo's post. He nailed you on that. Trying to argue semantics with a God is laughable.

I have never mentioned tax evasion. I have called you on lying. Spin won't help that.

When you sign the 1040 form, you are saying "Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete."

But you know that it is not true, correct and complete. I don't care if you claimed more income and paid extra taxes. You would be lying.

so from here on out, if we debate in your reality, none of us will ever be required to back up our statements?..........I'll keep that in mind.........

in the meantime, we all know what happened......in the heat of the moment you made a stupid claim......when called on it you were aware you had nothing to support it........thus you opted for bluster instead of contrition.......that is the reality for the rest of us.....

so from here on out, if we debate in your reality, none of us will ever be required to back up our statements?..........I'll keep that in mind.........

in the meantime, we all know what happened......in the heat of the moment you made a stupid claim......when called on it you were aware you had nothing to support it........thus you opted for bluster instead of contrition.......that is the reality for the rest of us.....

Hey, rube. I always back up my statements. I did, at least twice. You're too lazy to go through the threads and posts to find the post in question. If you were a friend, perhaps, I'd do it for you, but you're not. But don't pretend that I didn't do it, or it doesn't exist. I know you're obtuse, but this is beyond the pale. Stop embarrassing yourself. Or not.

Solitary has judged tax evasion as a lie.

Restating the same lie in biggger letters does not change anything.

When you signed your tax return you either told the truth (to the best of your knowlege) or you lied. Which was it?

Back