ChristieFan banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be banned from using that account, just like Solitary is banned from using his account. So why did you ban yourself, er, cancel you account? :)

I'm still waiting for a definitive answer: was she banned? if so, why?

She was banned. There was a little personal info battle where they "hid" personal information in posts, basically threatening each other with an outing. It wasn't kosher, those involved in it were banned. usaloyal and christiefan. usaloyal isn't coming back, christifan probably will (I suspect she will) after her ban is up.

And that's as far as I'm going with this one. Personal information is the first rule I have for a reason.

She was banned. There was a little personal info battle where they "hid" personal information in posts, basically threatening each other with an outing. It wasn't kosher, those involved in it were banned. usaloyal and christiefan. usaloyal isn't coming back, christifan probably will (I suspect she will) after her ban is up.

And that's as far as I'm going with this one. Personal information is the first rule I have for a reason.

Wait a second Damo....shouldn't you ban your self then for telling everyone that I was the cross dressing weather man on channel 4 news that married a sheep? That was kinda personal and do you know how many date offers I've had to turn down since then?! I mean Skidmark won't leave me alone now!!!

Wait a second Damo....shouldn't you ban your self then for telling everyone that I was the cross dressing weather man on channel 4 news that married a sheep? That was kinda personal and do you know how many date offers I've had to turn down since then?!

But that was public information, once it hit YouTube.

Wait a second Damo....shouldn't you ban your self then for telling everyone that I was the cross dressing weather man on channel 4 news that married a sheep? That was kinda personal and do you know how many date offers I've had to turn down since then?! I mean Skidmark won't leave me alone now!!!

My sheep keep asking about you.

usaloyal has chosen to not come back- this board had run its course...sorry tom no more orgasm's over the idea of a perma ban :(

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back