ChristieFan banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it looks like karma finally caught up with Chrisite also; HUH!!
Could you be next??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Salutations, I haven't forgotten your charming banter with Abrystal, regarding Christie, about double penetration and sloppy seconds on the old AOL board.

Last edited:
Salutations, I haven't forgotten your charming banter, regarding Christie, with Abrystal about double penetration and sloppy seconds on the old AOL board.

I do wish you wouldn't respond to that oaf. I have him on ignore and can go for days oblivious to his obscene existence.
Why has Christie been banned? For years she has been attacked by the wicked witch of the west and her slightly larger Ice Dancer, or the Hater Skater as I like to call her. Anything Christie did will, I'm sure, be out of a degree of frustration that those two warped females continue unadmonished.
You have punished the victim here, Damo. This has been going on since way back on the AOL forum. There are only two people who should be banned or at least threatened with banning, USLoyal and it appears she has gone already, and her drooling, motorcycling village idiot of Phoenix, Dumbo.
Oh, and possibly myself.

I was banned for discussing personal, truthful information about a poster in the public area. So yes, I was banned for telling the truth.

You lied for months about Solitary though. :)

I was banned for discussing personal, truthful information about a poster in the public area. So yes, I was banned for telling the truth.

Was that the first time, the second time, or both?

No, as I said you may have been telling the truth but that was not WHY you were banned. You were apparently banned for posting personal information.

Again, thanks for playing. :good4u:

He lied numerous times over a period of months if not years.

And you were the fall guy, eh? A modern day Lee Major.

Still, you've got to be a bit of a sad case to get yourself banned from one of the most easy going message boards around. Twice.

I'm sure it's character building though.

Yes, personal information that was the truth. :)

You are dodging and dancing like hell.

I know a guy who got drunk, drove, and ended up killing someone. Was he jailed for driving? Was he jailed for drinking? No, he was jailed for killing someone.

Whether your post was the truth or not, it is not WHY you were banned. Damo has no rules against telling the truth and, to my knowlege, has never banned anyone for that reason.

What a lack of sensitivity!

Dumb Yankee has just been (partly) web-widowed, and not one of you has commiserated with him.

Dumb Yankee, I am sorry for your loss. I know it will be tough for you to continue with only one web-wife to support you, but Ice Dancer AKA Ms Damn Stankee is equal to the task.

It's sad that we will no longer have the "wit" of USALoyaltotheend AKA Ms Damn Skankee to tarnish the reputations of Christians and conservatives. She did a fine job, and her contributions will be missed.

Until such time as she pulls a Solitary and is reborn in a board-Buddhist version of reincarnation, let us ponder her parting message, expressed tenderly in this portrait of the departed:

birther-country-back.jpg

Seriously, there is such a short list of things which can get you banned, and Damn Southerner goes and deliberately violates one, and he isn't still banned... why?

Fucking Bullshit, Damo. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back