ChristieFan banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
I'm still waiting for a definitive answer: was she banned? if so, why?

She was banned. There was a little personal info battle where they "hid" personal information in posts, basically threatening each other with an outing. It wasn't kosher, those involved in it were banned. usaloyal and christiefan. usaloyal isn't coming back, christifan probably will (I suspect she will) after her ban is up.

And that's as far as I'm going with this one. Personal information is the first rule I have for a reason.

Fair enough. Thanks. You're describing a range war that has spanned a decade and (at least) 3 different discussion boards. Small wonder this didn't happen sooner, and one of the reasons I thank God and the creators of this format for the IA option. I hope Christie does come back and resists placating that silliness in the future. Good riddance to the USAloyal.

usaloyal has chosen to not come back- this board had run its course...sorry tom no more orgasm's over the idea of a perma ban :(

USAloyal is part of the cabal of characters that have plagued several discussion boards for over a decade. That he was banned and bluffs that he chooses not to come back is a lame as all of his arguments....and there's NOT a damned thing YOU can do about it accept slip and fall on the ice while trying to dance around that simple truth. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fair enough. Thanks. You're describing a range war that has spanned a decade and (at least) 3 different discussion boards. Small wonder this didn't happen sooner, and one of the reasons I thank God and the creators of this format for the IA option. I hope Christie does come back and resists placating that silliness in the future. Good riddance to the USAloyal.

Yeah; I can see why you're so happy, seeing as how she pretty regularly spanked your ass.

USAloyal is part of the cabal of characters that have plagued several discussion boards for over a decade. That he was banned and bluffs that he chooses not to come back is a lame as all of his arguments....and there's NOT a damned thing YOU can do about it accept slip and fall on the ice while trying to dance around that simple truth. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hey dork puss...ask Damo. Loyal chose to stay away as her stupid ban was over yesterday.

She was banned. There was a little personal info battle where they "hid" personal information in posts, basically threatening each other with an outing. It wasn't kosher, those involved in it were banned. usaloyal and christiefan. usaloyal isn't coming back, christifan probably will (I suspect she will) after her ban is up.

And that's as far as I'm going with this one. Personal information is the first rule I have for a reason.

Yet ID who has been doing just that for years gets off scot free, nice one.:palm:

I agree but I don't know how many times you have been told that he is a she.

Next time I think I'll just ask Damo in private and spare us all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back