Cindy McCain says she will never release her finances

Obama released all of his joint tax returns dating back to 2000.

well i was speaking more about her studies and work.. Specifically what types of things she wrote about in Princeton and Harvard. I know she met obama while in school and was his mentor... and is/has been his biggest adviser.

usc was right long ago when he said the closer we got to the election, the more closet doors were going to open.

Do I read Damo different than everyone else? To me he's a right-leaning dude that votes Libertarian in the Presidential election (or at least did in 2004 and says he will or may in 2008). What's the surprise here?

Do I read Damo different than everyone else? To me he's a right-leaning dude that votes Libertarian in the Presidential election (or at least did in 2004 and says he will or may in 2008). What's the surprise here?

He and SF, for a long time, were not a republican republicans.

Typical Republican bullshit, spoken like a true Republican.
That has nothing to do with my being "republican" I think the republicans should also act that way.

I believe that we should act personally as we expect others to act, at the very least.

well i was speaking more about her studies and work.. Specifically what types of things she wrote about in Princeton and Harvard. I know she met obama while in school and was his mentor... and is/has been his biggest adviser.

I don't know, Chap. She'd be one of about thirty biggest advisers including at last check: Revered Wright, Ayers, the entirety of Hamas, Ahmadinejad, Osama bin Laden, al-Sadr, and the ghosts of Karl Marx, Castro, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and his estranged father, among others.

I don't know, Chap. She'd be one of about thirty biggest advisers including at last check: Revered Wright, Ayers, the entirety of Hamas, Ahmadinejad, Osama bin Laden, al-Sadr, and the ghosts of Karl Marx, Castro, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and his estranged father, among others.

Well, it's a spot much like "The number two Al Qaeda guy".

That has nothing to do with my "republican" I think the republicans should also act that way.

Bullshit.

Of course you think the Republicans should act that way, but you'll continue supporting them when they don't and cry about the Democrats when the shoe is on the other foot, just like a typical Republican.

Bullshit.

Of course you think the Republicans should act that way, but you'll continue supporting them when they don't and cry about the Democrats when the shoe is on the other foot, just like a typical Republican.
This is total rubbish. I didn't vote for Bush in the last election for many reasons. But I don't support the party over my principles.

This is projection, plain and simple. You act this way, therefore you think I will.

He and SF, for a long time, were not a republican republicans.

I would assume a Republican's republican would have voted for Bush in '04. I guess I don't see any difference in what Damo posted today vs. what he posted when I got here.

Last edited:
This is total rubbish. I didn't support Bush in the last election for many reasons. But I don't support the party over my principles.

This is projection, plain and simple. You act this way, therefore you think I will.

This is denial, plain and simple.

See, I can play board psychologist, too.

I would assume a Republican's republican would have voted for Bush in '04. I guess I don't see any difference in what Damo posted today vs. what posted when I got here.

Of course you don't, there is very little difference. other than the fact that you are an out of the closet, two time bush voter.

SF used to claim he just might vote for the Democrat, as long as it wasn't "hitlary". Then, when it looked like it might not be Hillary, he was forced out of the closet all the way and started pimping for John "Four More Wars!" McCain.

I am a republican, and I have never said I was not. I get tired of you "misstating" my position on that.

and I have stated 100 times that I was registered (and have been my entire life) as an Independent. But I most certainly trend Republican over Democrat on the national level.

But that matters not, for you see, we are defined as fits others fantasy worlds where if you disagree with them you must therefore be a member of the opposing party.

If you or I were to tell BAC that he is a Democrat because he tends to agree with them more, he would most likely laugh and explain why he leans their way but is not a member of their party. We can understand the difference.

Simpletons like Darla cannot.

This is denial, plain and simple.

See, I can play board psychologist, too.
Except the evidence is on my side.

Ball's in your court. Prove you don't act that way and aren't projecting your own partisan principles onto me. I have evidence that shows I am not a party wonk, it is all over this board.

Back