Cindy McCain says she will never release her finances

Of course you don't, there is very little difference. other than the fact that you are an out of the closet, two time bush voter.

SF used to claim he just might vote for the Democrat, as long as it wasn't "hitlary". Then, when it looked like it might not be Hillary, he was forced out of the closet all the way and started pimping for John "Four More Wars!" McCain.

how does how i voted have anything to do with what Damo has said or his positions?

I've not lied about what I believe. I'm not citizen where I register Democrat and then vote Republican every election.

how does how i voted have anything to do with what Damo has said or his positions?

I've not lied about what I believe. I'm not citizen where I register Democrat and then vote Republican every election.

you are the one who said you see very little difference in what you post, vs what he posts. try and keep up would you?

and I have stated 100 times that I was registered (and have been my entire life) as an Independent. But I most certainly trend Republican over Democrat on the national level.

But that matters not, for you see, we are defined as fits others fantasy worlds where if you disagree with them you must therefore be a member of the opposing party.

If you or I were to tell BAC that he is a Democrat because he tends to agree with them more, he would most likely laugh and explain why he leans their way but is not a member of their party. We can understand the difference.

Simpletons like Darla cannot.
Hee-hee!

Great I'd like to read that when I have a chance, I bookmarked it.

Why are you worried about it?

well i see her as a highly educated and influential person who was instrumental in actually molding and supporting Barrack. I think she will be hands down the most active first lady of all times... More so then hillary. So I think its important we know more about her.

Except the evidence is on my side.

Ball's in your court. Prove you don't act that way and aren't projecting your own partisan principles onto me. I have evidence that shows I am not a party wonk, it is all over this board.

What's a party wonk? Never heard of that one. You are not a a person preoccupied with arcane details or procedures of parties? Are parties really all that detailed or procedural? You musn't be much fun to hang out with.

In any event, all I ask is that the same standards be applied to both parties. The evidence is all over this board.

By the way, anyone that attends an event where a complete collection of Lynne Cheney's works is considered a "prize" is pretty much a party hack .

you are the one who said you see very little difference in what you post, vs what he posts. try and keep up would you?

get some glasses sister! I said I don't see much difference between HIS postings from when I first came here and today. That was in response to your comment that the door was opening. I was saying I thought he has pretty much posted the same.

What's a party wonk? Never heard of that one. You are not a a person preoccupied with arcane details or procedures of parties? Are parties really all that detailed or procedural? You musn't be much fun to hang out with.

In any event, all I ask is that the same standards be applied to both parties. The evidence is all over this board.

By the way, anyone that attends an event where a complete collection of Lynne Cheney's works is considered a prize is pretty much a party hack .

LOL

Damo you are toast there.

By the way, anyone that attends an event where a complete collection of Lynne Cheney's works is considered a "prize" is pretty much a party hack .
LOL. :doh:

Anybody can go to the Lincoln Day Dinner. Even Democrats. Yeah, I won those books in a raffle.

And yes, I should have used "hack"... Oh noeess.. It's like NOBODY could tell what I was saying! <-- this last statement is biting sarcasm, not the LOL type, nor an attempt at that.

get some glasses sister! I said I don't see much difference between HIS postings from when I first came here and today. That was in response to your comment that the door was opening. I was saying I thought he has pretty much posted the same.

This is what is in your quote, that I answerd, if you go back and look:

Originally Posted by cawacko
I would assume a Republican's republican would have voted for Bush in '04. I guess I don't see any difference in what Damo posted today vs. what posted when I got here.

Now I see you went back and edited it to put the "he" betwen what and posted. But it wasn't there when i answered it, and I read it the way I told you I read it.

So, the misunderstanding is at least half your fault, and since you are the male, I would make it 75% your fault to make up for historic injustice, don't you agree?

well i see her as a highly educated and influential person who was instrumental in actually molding and supporting Barrack. I think she will be hands down the most active first lady of all times... More so then hillary. So I think its important we know more about her.

Wow, on what basis did you form this belief about their relationship? I don't know that it's not true, but I didn't know it was true. Where did you get this information, that she molded him?

This is what is in your quote, that I answerd, if you go back and look:

Originally Posted by cawacko
I would assume a Republican's republican would have voted for Bush in '04. I guess I don't see any difference in what Damo posted today vs. what posted when I got here.

Now I see you went back and edited it to put the "he" betwen what and posted. But it wasn't there when i answered it, and I read it the way I told you I read it.

So, the misunderstanding is at least half your fault, and since you are the male, I would make it 75% your fault to make up for historic injustice, don't you agree?

I went back and added the necessary "he" to make my sentence clear. As a WASP the man has tried to hold me back all my life. It's about time I get a break! This 95%/5% your fault!

Darla simply likes misrepresenting peoples positions. I clearly stated early in 2007 that I wanted McCain. During the summer last year, when it looked like he was toast, I stated that I would vote for an Obama led ticket over a Huckabee ticket. I stated that was the only situation I could see from the frontrunners in which I would vote Dem.

The above is how Darla spins that in her pathetic little.... soldiers are murderers, but stabbing unborn children with steel rods is fun... world.

wow 73 posts on the beer queens finances and a handfull on the tens of thousands dead in Myanmir(sp?)....well this is a politics board though.

wow 73 posts on the beer queens finances and a handfull on the tens of thousands dead in Myanmir(sp?)....well this is a politics board though.

Myanmar (formerly Burma).

What exactly did you expect on the Myanmar thread? Agreement with Jarods... "they should have had more government building codes"??? That was put down quite quickly.

If you wish, we can certainly comment on the military leadership of Myanmar and how they have been dragging their feet to let assistance into the country.

Myanmar (formerly Burma).

What exactly did you expect on the Myanmar thread? Agreement with Jarods... "they should have had more government building codes"??? That was put down quite quickly.

If you wish, we can certainly comment on the military leadership of Myanmar and how they have been dragging their feet to let assistance into the country.

Ohh I had those comments ohn why our govt did not do much initially for victims of katrina. A heck of a job Brownie. I know several people that helped down there, individuals and private orgs were the main early responders not our govt agencies.
Get your own house in order first.

I think some of us feel pretty helpless when things like the Myanmar cyclone happen so far away. I remember feeling the same way when the Tsunami happened a couple of years ago. All I could do was donate a little more to the church organized effort that did a great job helping out over there. Now I am waiting to see what I can do on this one. It's not like Katrina when I just drove down there personally for a couple of weeks to help out.

Ohh I had those comments ohn why our govt did not do much initially for victims of katrina. A heck of a job Brownie. I know several people that helped down there, individuals and private orgs were the main early responders not our govt agencies.

LMAO... and you wonder why no one discusses Myanmar with you? When you post ignorant shit like the above?

You don't want to discuss what is happening over there, you simply wanted to go off on another tangent of how bad the Fed, state and local response was to Katrina. Something most of us agree on.

Am I missing something here? You ask why we are not discussing this more and then say we don't have the right to speak about it?

Back