Cindy McCain says she will never release her finances

Then there was laura bush just driving off while a crippled birl was getting smashed by an evil liberal...

I don't get that. Aren't her assets considered his since they are married?

For the most part... NO... because they file seperate returns and keep their assets seperate. Plus, the bulk of her assets are said to be in a trust, to which he does not have access and which reports under a seperate tax ID number.

However, community property laws in AZ do dictate that he claim a portion of her assets on his tax return.

Then there was laura bush just driving off while a crippled birl was getting smashed by an evil liberal...

You get all giddy about that story don't you? Getting all sorts of excited at the thought of a Dem version of a man beating up a disabled girl in wheelchair?

You get all giddy about that story don't you? Getting all sorts of excited at the thought of a Dem version of a man beating up a disabled girl in wheelchair?

Nope, but if bush was in the chair and getting beat up.....And hillary just drove off. I would love that :cheer:

She says she is not the candidate

Guaranteed the "liberal" media will drop this in a matter of days, and not dog Ms. McCain the way they dogged Theresa Kerry.

I really think there's a lot of latent homosexual love for McCain in the male punditry world of cable news.

Back