Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

FB-u26jWQAQcFhA

He was a good man

The shots should be mandated for everyone. Then we could beat Covid. The Trumpys are allowing Covid to percolate into a new variant. They should be forced into doing the right thing for the country.

Well this is sad. Multiple myeloma made his chances poor, hopefully his docs did everything they could, but given how poorly we do treatments for COVID that is not likely.

You don’t understand vaccine science

This vaccine actually has very high effectiveness numbers compared to most vaccines

Your brain has very low effectiveness numbers compared to most brains

the correct response is he had underlying conditions not related to covid

The man was in his 80s and had pre existing conditions

He defended this nation all his life

He was an excellent human being

Travel well my fellow American

We will never forget your service to this great nation

he lied for the racist white man to send us to war.......................shamful to the black community........................HE REGRETED IT LATER!

You voted for the retarded Trump so you are the one to talk. :thumbsup:

Yes because I was voting against that talking pig in a pants suit you fucking cunts wanted. Only one of two people had a chance to be president and I did what I could to make sure that pile of shit you guys nominated didn't get in.

Powell was a good man. The left hates him because he goes against their primary narrative. Black people cannot get ahead on their own.

The vax helped him a lot..huh?
He was 84, we don’t know how soon he sought treatment. The vaccine is not a cure, it’s preventative medicine but it’s not perfect. It why the elderly should continue to wear masks in public and make sure people you are around aren’t infected.

He was 84, we don’t know how soon he sought treatment. The vaccine is not a cure, it’s preventative medicine but it’s not perfect. It why the elderly should continue to wear masks in public and make sure people you are around aren’t infected.

And how do they do that?

If you desire to be taken seriously you should resist the urge to make ridiculous statements like this.

And how do they do that?

If you desire to be taken seriously you should resist the urge to make ridiculous statements like this.

Make them show proof of vaccination or get the hell out. Pretty simple stuff. Vaccinated = less likely to be infected.

Colin Powel, just like Herman Cain, let down their guards......and sadly died from Covid. That's why it is soooo important that we keep our masks on and limit the ppl we have in our circle of friends, especially if we have underlying health issues. May the dear sweet honest man rest in peace and may the ppl that refuse the vaccine, that killed him....go to hell

Back