Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

And if the stab is only 95% effective at preventing death and hospitalization that's 15 million dead Americans
It's 95% effective against a virus that is currently lethal about 1.1% of the time. COVID deaths of the healthy vaccinated adults is exceedingly rare.

General Powell had a lot of odds stacked against him. I didn't even know he was sick from all that other stuff.

only the moronic liberals of this country would sit here and classify 99% of deaths due to covid, especially if they had underlying conditions, then turn right around and classify deaths as the fault of the underlying condition if death happened after the vaccination shot...............

FB-u26jWQAQcFhA

RIP General. He had an uphill fight with cancer and Parkinson's.

only the moronic liberals of this country would sit here and classify 99% of deaths due to covid, especially if they had underlying conditions, then turn right around and classify deaths as the fault of the underlying condition if death happened after the vaccination shot...............
It's "damage control" for their poison jab.

The cat is out of the bag. But thinking people already knew it.....

It's 95% effective against a virus that is currently lethal about 1.1% of the time. COVID deaths of the healthy vaccinated adults is exceedingly rare.

General Powell had a lot of odds stacked against him. I didn't even know he was sick from all that other stuff.

Survival rate for unvaxxed is 99.8%.
And, like I've said for a year and a half, deaths are due to the complications (morbidities).

:thumbsup:

And, like I've said for a year and a half, deaths are due to the complications (morbidities).

My understanding is 98.9% with about 25% suffering Long COVID.

Even if we use your number of .2% deaths, do you know what 0.2% of 330 million Americans would be? 660,000 dead Americans. Why are you okay with that?

Colin Powell, who died on Monday from COVID-19, had a blood-cell cancer that likely weakened his immune system
https://www.businessinsider.com/colin-powells-death-covid-19-vaccines-work-2021-10

A war criminal down is a good thing!!!

LIE AFTER LIE: WHAT COLIN POWELL KNEW ABOUT IRAQ 15 YEARS AGO AND WHAT HE TOLD THE U.N.
The evidence is irrefutable: Powell consciously deceived the world in his 2003 presentation making the case for war with Saddam Hussein.
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06...aq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/

The vax helped him a lot..huh?

he was 84 years old and suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Plus he suffered from a blood cancer known as multiple myeloma — precisely the kind of “immunocompromised” condition that experts have said from the start could lead to lower vaccine efficacy.

what a fucking retarded dumbass you are, bitch.

try to think, dickhead. a vaccine works most of the time. but without a healthy immuno-suppression system, it greatly reduces how effective it is. dumbfuck. that is true with a covid vaccine or a polio vaccine or any vaccine. VACCINES WORK BY STIMULATIONG THE IMMUNE SYSTEM....dumbfuck clown.

and you have been a silly ass moron all that time. you are too fucking stupid to understand.

Data from May showed nearly all U.S. deaths from the virus were among people who haven’t received the vaccine, AP reporting found. About 99.5% of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has said.

people in general, vaccinated or not, have about the same level of morbidities, right? and yet almost all deaths from covid are among the unvaccinated...and you can't figure it out?

Last edited:
Back