College Football 2015 thread

phhlllbbttyt nonsense. OSU, Michigan, Mich St and Iowa are all better than any team in SEC.

LMAO! Ok, you can brag on Iowa and Michigan State. But OSU hasn't shown anyone anything. You always talk about determining who is the best on the field? Well on the field Ohio State has struggled with plenty of mediocre teams.

And as for the teams being better than any team in the SEC, y'all work out who is the best and we'll see if they can beat Bama. If you maintain that it is the same Bama that lost to Ohio State last year, you haven't been paying attention.

The media was saying that, everyone at Lsu knew bama was better
Bama was talking about finish what Katrina started on a giant frat house sign

Yeah, a couple of frat boy assholes hung a sign with a tasteless message. That indicts the entire Bama nation. lol

And no, plenty of LSU fans were talking shit about winning. I believe even you talked trash about Fournette running over us.

I'll save you the time of looking for it, cause it didn't happen
Not only is bama way better than Lsu
You front seven may be the best of all time
Many more are saying that than blowing Lsu horns

I'll save you the time of looking for it, cause it didn't happen
Not only is bama way better than Lsu
You front seven may be the best of all time
Many more are saying that than blowing Lsu horns

Oh our front 7 is a beast, no doubt about that. And no, I wasn't looking for anything. The posts from the first of the season are gone.

Ohio slow loses to the first ranked team they played!
They did do better than I thought on d
Yea it was one of those game day sort of things. 40 deg and rain. Not a lot of fun to play in that shit and what was up with the ultra-conservative play calling? I know the wind was gusting up to 35 mph and it was just plain crappy weather with the rain and cold but you still need to throw the ball down field. OSU just came in with a lousy game plan and lost. After what I've seen this year at OSU and Houston, losing Tom Harman hurt big. The two headed monster OSU has for offensive coordinator is too cute by two times. I prefer Tressell ball to this Chinese fire drill they call an offense. It's frustrating as hell given the talent OSU has that his two offensive coordinators submarined their chances, which ultimately is Meyer's faults. Zeke may have had an immature moment in publicly criticizing Meyer but his criticisms were spot on.

MSU's first string quarter back was sidelined.......
MSU's D could have won that game if you'd had been Sparty's QB. Particularly given how anally conservative OSU's play calling was. This loss is on the back of Meyer, Ed Warriner and Tim Beck. That's what really has Buckeye fans upset. It was like after their first (and only) sustained drive OSU had found what worked and the coaches said "Oh we'd better not do that any more". It's not often that coaches lose a game for a team but that's what happened on Saturday.

LMAO! Ok, you can brag on Iowa and Michigan State. But OSU hasn't shown anyone anything. You always talk about determining who is the best on the field? Well on the field Ohio State has struggled with plenty of mediocre teams.

And as for the teams being better than any team in the SEC, y'all work out who is the best and we'll see if they can beat Bama. If you maintain that it is the same Bama that lost to Ohio State last year, you haven't been paying attention.
OSU had one bad night on a gameday situation in which not one SEC team could have came into the shoe and won. Not one! It was 40 deg with driving rain and winds sustained winds gusting from 25 to 35 mph. I'll stand by my Statement. There isn't a team in the SEC that's better than OSU, MSU, Mich or Iowa. You're comments are really just an insult to what a great team MSU is and they are a great team. To come into the Shoe with those kinds of weather conditions against a great team like the Buckeyes was one hell of an accomplishment. Hats off to them.

OSU had one bad night on a gameday situation in which not one SEC team could have came into the shoe and won. Not one! It was 40 deg with driving rain and winds sustained winds gusting from 25 to 35 mph. I'll stand by my Statement. There isn't a team in the SEC that's better than OSU, MSU, Mich or Iowa. You're comments are really just an insult to what a great team MSU is and they are a great team. To come into the Shoe with those kinds of weather conditions against a great team like the Buckeyes was one hell of an accomplishment. Hats off to them.

If Bama had been there instead of MSU, it would have been worse. You can stand by whatever you want, but Bama's front 7 would have destroyed OSU, and Henry would have run for 200+.

As for my comments being an insult to MSU, I don't see it that way. My comments were strictly aimed at discussing the underachieving that OSU has shown all season. Meyer is good at getting to the championship the first time. But he gets too conservative when he is trying for a repeat. The same thing happened in 2009 when he was at FL.

Back