College Football 2015 thread

Why you have a hard on for Lsu
And who did you adopt after dropping Washington

When did I adopt Warshington? I've been a fan of Notre Dame my whole life. The only team I have rooted for longer is the Mariners, because I was introduced to baseball before anything else. LSU is irrelevant...

Been a tough year for auburn fans

All the preseason hype was laughable, but they bought into it.

They were supposed to win the SEC West with the second coming of Cam Newton and Will Muschamp's killer defense.

Except the second coming was a joke and Muschamp isn't capable of building an airtight defense in 6 months.

There could be a problem in the second half of the Missouri / Arkansas game.

Seems like the Missouri players are demanding that the WHITE Missouri players and coaches be forced to exit the stadium, so the Missouri players have a SAFE PLACE to play. :D

I would not want to be a fan right now in TCU's stadium watching that game in that type of weather. I was outside for most of the day today in the cold and rain and was still miserable and I was atleast doing stuff to stay warm but they are all just standing there.

Iowa wins again.....

I watched the last quarter of that game and I was surprised that Nebraska threw the ball like that on 4th and one. I think it would have been a different game if they would have either tried to run the ball for the first down or kick the field goal, but there's no way of knowing obviously.

Baylor vs TCU tonight! I hope it's a good game but I really hope Baylor wins.
All I can say is that as a Buckeye fan I'm glad Baylor lost. Now for the next 3.5 hours I'm a PSU fan. I have tickets for the BIG Championship game. Half my dance card was filled when Iowa beat Nebraska. Now PSU just needs to beat Sparty for OSU to be back in the hunt.

Back