College Football 2018 - minus the troll

Bosa is leaving Ohio State to prep for the pros?

Barring catastrophic injury, Bosa going to the NFL was always a foregone conclusion. He is as talented as they come.

This is a tough break for OSU. But I will confess, I'm glad he won't be playing when/if Bama plays Ohio State.

You’re welcome. We’re doing just fine with out him. Tough situation to have a QB of Joe’s caliber but to have another who is vastly superior. It certainly was generous of Meyer to give him an opportunity to play for a second tier team.

Welcome to the second tier my friend. ;)

Last edited:
Went to East Lansing yesterday to catch a little football game. Michigan looks better than I thought they'd be. Harbaugh will still find a way to lose to Ohio State but their offensive line looks a lot better than people expected.

OSU got their ass handed to them by Purdue!
Great game to watch,Purdue played inspiration football.
OSU looked like they phoned it in,assuming this would be a easy game.
This loss ruins their season.
And I think they will loss to Michigan!
End up in the Shitstain Bowl playing
Owens Tech

OSU got their ass handed to them by Purdue!
Great game to watch,Purdue played inspiration football.
OSU looked like they phoned it in,assuming this would be a easy game.
This loss ruins their season.
And I think they will loss to Michigan!
End up in the Shitstain Bowl playing
Owens Tech

OSU got their ass handed to them by Iowa last year, and by a bigger margin. Then they went on to beat #13 Michigan State, #3 Wisconsin, and #8 USC.

Having 1 loss doesn't mean they won't make the playoffs. Especially if they win the rest of their games and the conference championship. Even if Alabama, Clemson and Notre Dame finish their season undefeated, there will still be a 4th spot. LSU and Michigan will both have 2 losses in that situation. Ohio State would likely get the nod over Texas or Oklahoma (if they stay with 1 loss).

OSU got their ass handed to them by Iowa last year, and by a bigger margin. Then they went on to beat #13 Michigan State, #3 Wisconsin, and #8 USC.

Having 1 loss doesn't mean they won't make the playoffs. Especially if they win the rest of their games and the conference championship. Even if Alabama, Clemson and Notre Dame finish their season undefeated, there will still be a 4th spot. LSU and Michigan will both have 2 losses in that situation. Ohio State would likely get the nod over Texas or Oklahoma (if they stay with 1 loss).

"To dream the impossible dream"

Back