Confirm John Bolton

Oh, and what was that you were saying care about DELBERATE ignorance, and putting a spin on things???

I think this whole segue came from confusing David Kay with Scott Ritter? Forgive me if I missed someone making that point.

I think this whole segue came from confusing David Kay with Scott Ritter? Forgive me if I missed someone making that point.

Hey now, you started the thread but don't go taking my thunder! have'nt you noticed the way I twisted it all out of whack, and took the original article way out of context! :cof1:

I believe that is :clink:

Ya know the funny thing though is it seems that if you don't see it their way you are autaomatically wrong, as if you were to make a point that is going to make them change their minds anyway. If you recall the inception of you know what board, in the very early days it was good to have opposing views, good to have a fiesty debate, then all a sudden that damn bush came along and screwed the works up! Ya just can't debate an issue anymore these days if you don't automatically convert the masses into seeing it yer way! Ain't it a bitch what that there bush guy did! :cof1:

Debate is good. To me, discussion better. What I don't like are strawmen and know it alls. From either side.

When someone says I'm an 'idiot' for my beliefs, they have proven themselves an idiot, more than my pov could ever do.

Debate is good. To me, discussion better. What I don't like are strawmen and know it alls. From either side.

When someone says I'm an 'idiot' for my beliefs, they have proven themselves an idiot, more than my pov could ever do.

LOL, someone called me a strawman today, and I think idiot may of come up multibe times!:(

I dunno, I may just have to convert just to get along around here.....:cof1:

Well you know the scenario, you can't please em' all the time, and this bunch ya just can't period. can't beat em' I gues join em'.......:cool:
Jolly good! We'll begin your re-education by suturing your eyes open and making you watch Fahrenheit 9/11, An Inconvenient Truth, and Wag the Dog back-to-back for 5 days or so.

:D

Jolly good! We'll begin your re-education by suturing your eyes open and making you watch Fahrenheit 9/11, An Inconvenient Truth, and Wag the Dog back-to-back for 5 days or so.

:D

Can we stack em all up nekid and take pictures of em too? With dogs? Pretty please? It'd be just like one of em fraternaties if we did it. That stuff is so effin fun-e.

Can we stack em all up nekid and take pictures of em too? With dogs? Pretty please? It'd be just like one of em fraternaties if we did it. That stuff is so effin fun-e.

Hell, why not cut a few heads of along the way.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dogs, sure. But no flushing of religious texts. We've gotta have some standards, you know.

Ummm, funny that when ya click on the link it takes ya to wired? am I the only one getting the link that way?

What leg work? I didn't start this thread about confirming John Bolton, and then turn it into the Iraq issue, I did'nt ask upon you the particular piece of news, I was asked to provide a link to what I said about Kay stating the lack of cooperation, then I admitted my mistake on the name and provided a link about what I was speaking of. You chose to remember what the other link corresponding with Blix as the way you remember it, so are you now stating that fox has it right and cnn was wrong?:confused:

Oh well Guess I am just a lazy ass for not interperating things the way you do...

Darn, dontcha hate it when ya have to go and quote yourself? Well the silince is deafening on this one! What can I say, I guess I am a glutton for punishment so please come back and school me y'all!!....Please......:cof1:

Back