Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

You make assumptions. I'd guess the extremists are proud of racism, imperialism, guns and nutty religion, together with being totally at the mercy of the rich - and I think there is more evidence for my view.
Your view is retarded.

So with their messiah in high office, why ain't some libs proud to be American?

Hey dumbass....look at the poll....MOST Democrats are proud to be Americans. The numbers are lower than Conservatives....but not by all that much....Considering the right wing propaganda machine.spewing words like "Freedom, American values, American.Exceptionalism, etc" on a continual basis....even though those words ring hollow when you consider that those buzzwords are almost exclusively followed by bemoaning the plight of those poor rich folk and blasting the poor and working class as "lazy, takers, and not worthy of a decent, reasonably comfortable life in the wealthiest nation on the planet".

When you consider all that....and consider the fact that the vast majority of us fall into the poor, working and middle class? I'm surprised the isn't lower on both sides....just goes to show....propaganda works.

I personally am extremely proud to BE American, and I always have been. That's not to say that there haven't been some things that my country has done in the world that I was less than proud of, because there certainly have been some. Some of those things happened while I was in uniform, but it certainly never stopped me from enthusiastically carrying out the mission, regardless of my personal feelings about it. Countries are not perfect. Countries are led by people and people make mistakes. That does not change the fact that the USA is still the finest experiment in self government in the history of humanity .
But you couldn't wait to desert and financially support an entity that hates the USA.

No erm, what's the word........
No ring of truth to any of your posts.
I know for a fact you are a high school dropout, maybe 2 weeks in Boot camp before you were Discharged.
You are a coward, a liar, a traitor and an insult to those Americans who served.
This is not your country, Mexico is your country, unless you are lying about that too........

Fuck you. I don't lie, I don't cheat, and I don't steal. USNA Honor Concept.
Exept, you are lying about being IN the USNA.
You DO lie.
Your denial of your threats against me, my family and my kids is a lie.
The parsed words and childishly veiled threats tell us much.

I personally am extremely proud to BE American, and I always have been. That's not to say that there haven't been some things that my country has done in the world that I was less than proud of, because there certainly have been some. Some of those things happened while I was in uniform, but it certainly never stopped me from enthusiastically carrying out the mission, regardless of my personal feelings about it. Countries are not perfect. Countries are led by people and people make mistakes. That does not change the fact that the USA is still the finest experiment in self government in the history of humanity .
But you couldn't wait to desert and financially support an entity that hates the USA.

I know for a fact you are a high school dropout, maybe 2 weeks in Boot camp before you were Discharged.
You are a coward, a liar, a traitor and an insult to those Americans who served.
This is not your country, Mexico is your country, unless you are lying about that too........

the only fact you "know" is that you don't know shit from fat meat. High school dropout, eh? And you claim to "know this for a fact"???? Pray tell, how did you come by those facts?

And please tell me, cuz I really am curious... What is this entity that hates the USA That I supposedly financially support? Would it be the school system in the Mexican city where I live which gets the property taxes that I pay to that city? I don't financially support any other entity besides my family, my church, the US government, and the college fund for the children of my financial advisor, so really... What the FUCK are you talking about?

the only fact you "know" is that you don't know shit from fat meat. High school dropout, eh? And you claim to "know this for a fact"???? Pray tell, how did you come by those facts?

And please tell me, cuz I really am curious... What is this entity that hates the USA That I supposedly financially support? Would it be the school system in the Mexican city where I live which gets the property taxes that I pay to that city? I don't financially support any other entity besides my family, my church, the US government, and the college fund for the children of my financial advisor, so really... What the FUCK are you talking about?
Listen, traitor, I know you to be a liar, if you live in Mexico, you pay taxes in Mexico.
Therefore you fund an entity that hates the USA.
I doubt you live in Mexico.
Probably live in a plastic wrapped shack outside of Skowhegan.

As I said, Paulie... I pay property taxes to one Mexican city. That's it for taxes here in Mexico. All my income is taxed in the US, and NONE of it is taxed in Mexico. And are you planning on telling me how you know for a FACT that I am a high school dropout? Or will you admit that that is another of your silly lies?

I swear, sometimes having a discussion with you feels like making fun of a retarded kid.

As I said, Paulie... I pay property taxes to one Mexican city. That's it for taxes here in Mexico. All my income is taxed in the US, and NONE of it is taxed in Mexico. And are you planning on telling me how you know for a FACT that I am a high school dropout? Or will you admit that that is another of your silly lies?

I swear, sometimes having a discussion with you feels like making fun of a retarded kid.
Your property taxes are paid in Mexico.
You are funding an anti American entity.
You are a high school drop out, not a veteran and live in a poly wrapped shack outside of Skowhegan.

I know this.

Works both ways retardo.

How's thing going down the DDs where you work as the toilet cleaner/janitor.

No proof?
No evidence?

Liar.

You think that Mexico is an "anti-American entity"??

Mexico LOVES the US.

And again... You said that you knew for a fact that I was a high school drop out? How and where did you come by that fact?

Or perhaps, is it just another one of your over the top inflammatory posts supposedly designed to insult me? It doesn't. It makes me chuckle... Really... That's about it.

Back