Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

You do exactly the same to others.
Difference here is, your claims prove your lies.
In all my years I've never heard anyone bang on as much about their education, veteran status, wealth etc than you.
You have no education, no veteran status and no wealth.
You are a liar.
And a traitor.
Mexico loves the USA?

Odd, their voting record in the UN says otherwise.

Again... I really am waiting for you to provide me with the factual evidence you claim to have about my education, or lack thereof. Will that evidence, where you claimed to know for a fact that I was a hi school drop out... Will that be forthcoming soon, or will you continue to tapdance away from the absurdity of your own words. Just curious.

A large portion of my income is pensions which were earned in the US and are paid from the US. How would you suggest I handle that differently than I do? And I have had no liberal call me a tax dodger. Do you call me one, pmp?
I get called a tax dodger all the time by fanatical liberal totalitarians.

Liberals want to summarily execute suspected opposition.

I don't consider anyone who utilizes legal tax shelters to be dodgers.......but its liberals you need to worry about......I'm sure Steel plate is already trying to figure out how to increase your taxes......

I don't "shelter" any of my income. I declare it all and pay taxes on it all. Very simple and straightforward. Pension income and investment income... All declared. But, if the US decided they wanted to raise my marginal tax rate, I would not complain one little tiny bit.

Again... I really am waiting for you to provide me with the factual evidence you claim to have about my education, or lack thereof. Will that evidence, where you claimed to know for a fact that I was a hi school drop out... Will that be forthcoming soon, or will you continue to tapdance away from the absurdity of your own words. Just curious.
As soon as you provide the factual evidence for all the shit you posted about me?

You and tekkychick( your fellow nazi) recently stated that those who boast of education rarely have any.
Here's you boasting about your education!!

There is your proof.

Your own posts or those you have supported!

mmmmmm... That high school drop out factual information you claimed to have.... Any luck on getting that?

I don't "shelter" any of my income. I declare it all and pay taxes on it all. Very simple and straightforward. Pension income and investment income... All declared. But, if the US decided they wanted to raise my marginal tax rate, I would not complain one little tiny bit.

Cos you only pay sales tax.
Maine EBT card, right?

As soon as you provide the factual evidence for all the shit you posted about me?

You and tekkychick( your fellow nazi) recently stated that those who boast of education rarely have any.
Here's you boasting about your education!!

There is your proof.

Your own posts or those you have supported!

I have not boasted of my education. Merely suggest that, if you do know for a fact that I am a high school drop out, please provide those facts. Can you do that! Please?

Cos you only pay sales tax.
Maine EBT card, right?
how I move my money around is really none of your business... Just like how much Allen's coffee brandy you sell is none of yours.

Any luck on those high school drop out facts you had?

I have not boasted of my education. Merely suggest that, if you do know for a fact that I am a high school drop out, please provide those facts. Can you do that! Please?
You have boasted.
And you agreed with tekkychick that those who boast of education have none.
I'm guessing that applies to wealth also!!

You are an uneducated loser living in poverty in a dingy shack outside Skowhegan.
Athens I'm betting!

Yup, your own posts or posts by tekkychick you support

I never once have supported anyone's posts that would say I am a high school drop out. You claimed to KNOW FOR A FACT that I was a high school drop out. Do you know what those words actually mean? KNOW FOR A FACT? Either show us how you know that FOR A FACT, or be man enough to retract it. ("Man enough".... Who am I kidding?)

how I move my money around is really none of your business... Just like how much Allen's coffee brandy you sell is none of yours.

Any luck on those high school drop out facts you had?
Don't sell it.
Scott sends most of that crap to the drunks of Skowhegan.
They buy it on their EBT cards.
Scott Allen, must call him tomorrow.

You have boasted.
And you agreed with tekkychick that those who boast of education have none.
I'm guessing that applies to wealth also!!

You are an uneducated loser living in poverty in a dingy shack outside Skowhegan.
Athens I'm betting!

Betting? You are betting? How much?

I never once have supported anyone's posts that would say I am a high school drop out. You claimed to KNOW FOR A FACT that I was a high school drop out. Do you know what those words actually mean? KNOW FOR A FACT? Either show us how you know that FOR A FACT, or be man enough to retract it. ("Man enough".... Who am I kidding?)
Your own posts prove it.
Unless you are wrong in your own posts and those posts you support.
So it is either a fact, or you are a liar.

Nothing I have ever posted proves for a fact that I am a highschool drop out.

So... A guessing, you really DON'T know for a fact a fucking thing about my level of education... Is that right?

And you said you were betting? How much will that bet be for?

Betting? You are betting? How much?
A quarter.
My usual amount.
I'm not a gambler.
Such activity is harmful, wasteful and the people who habitually gamble are repugnant.

Good jod there ain't no gambling joints up there in Skowhegan!!

Nothing I have ever posted proves for a fact that I am a highschool drop out.

So... A guessing, you really DON'T know for a fact a fucking thing about my level of education... Is that right?

And you said you were betting? How much will that bet be for?
I know it, for a fact.
Your boasting proves it.

... God... I start to feel like I need to take a bath, word whipping this moron is way too easy, and it really does make me feel like I have been kicking a retarded kid. Not pleasant. Gotta go to bed. Herbal tea, here I come.

Boy, you sure do enjoy spouting accusations.

Care to provide any evidence to support your claim that "Liberals want to summarily execute suspected opposition"?

I doubt you have any.

Back