Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

No proof?
No evidence?

Liar.

Do tell... What proof,what facts do you have at your disposal that would support your supposedly factual claim that I am a high school drop out? Do you have any facts concerning my education at all?

You think that Mexico is an "anti-American entity"??

Mexico LOVES the US.

And again... You said that you knew for a fact that I was a high school drop out? How and where did you come by that fact?

Or perhaps, is it just another one of your over the top inflammatory posts supposedly designed to insult me? It doesn't. It makes me chuckle... Really... That's about it.

Hmmm...if you are an example of a high school dropout, then we need a lot more of them!

sadly, 007 is just hallucinating ... again?

Honestly, though, I don't automatically diss high school drop outs. I once worked for one in the Navy who had dropped out of high school, lied about his age and enlisted in the Navy at age 16... and he went on to become an Admiral.

What is the point of this? If I find flaw with my country, I am not a patriot? Is that it? If I find that we can learn from other countries because they do some things better than us, I am not a patriot? If I know that our history has contained shameful acts, I am not a patriot? If I know other nations have done admirable things, I am not a patriot? I find this particular game set up by this thread to be stupid, repulsive, guaranteed to serve the failure of the country. If one does not acknowledge the weaknesses of the nation, how are those weaknesses to be addressed? Ignoring them will not rid us of them.

Honestly, though, I don't automatically diss high school drop outs. I once worked for one in the Navy who had dropped out of high school, lied about his age and enlisted in the Navy at age 16... and he went on to become an Admiral.

I agree. It's not the diploma; it's how you use what you do know.

hmmm....when Americans do that liberals call them tax dodgers.....are you a tax dodger too?......

All of my income is earned in the US, which is where I pay income taxes on it. Mexico only requires that I file income tax returns on income earned in Mexico. No income.... no tax return needed. I do spend my money, for the most part, here in Mexico.. They seem to be quite happy with that arrangement.

Hope that answers your question, pmp.

All of my income is earned in the US, which is where I pay income taxes on it. Mexico only requires that I file income tax returns on income earned in Mexico. No income.... no tax return needed. I do spend my money, for the most part, here in Mexico.. They seem to be quite happy with that arrangement.

Hope that answers your question, pmp.

as I suspected.....the same situation that exists for Americans whose income is earned in places like Grenada......liberals consider you a tax dodger......

You think that Mexico is an "anti-American entity"??

Mexico LOVES the US.

And again... You said that you knew for a fact that I was a high school drop out? How and where did you come by that fact?

Or perhaps, is it just another one of your over the top inflammatory posts supposedly designed to insult me? It doesn't. It makes me chuckle... Really... That's about it.
You do exactly the same to others.
Difference here is, your claims prove your lies.
In all my years I've never heard anyone bang on as much about their education, veteran status, wealth etc than you.
You have no education, no veteran status and no wealth.
You are a liar.
And a traitor.
Mexico loves the USA?

Odd, their voting record in the UN says otherwise.

A large portion of my income is pensions which were earned in the US and are paid from the US. How would you suggest I handle that differently than I do? And I have had no liberal call me a tax dodger. Do you call me one, pmp?

Hmmm...if you are an example of a high school dropout, then we need a lot more of them!

sadly, 007 is just hallucinating ... again?
Ah look a civilized insult from one of the nazis who want to shoot all dissenters dead in summary executions.

Back