convict Biden? Then he pardons himself?

The left doesnt give a shit about any convictions. What they hope will happen is that the mere accusations will be enough to turn people away from trump. They dont even give a shit if he did what theyre accusing him of or not.

Dude

He’s been sued and lost the case many times already

We have never run a convicted person

You have

I fully expect Trump to pardon himself once he wins against these stupid indictments.

And he should.

They are filing so many things against him right now that they don't realize that Trump has to have time to prepare for each case which takes months at least meaning these cases will be going on throughout the next four years at a minimum.

In fact the filing of new charges by Smith is more than likely going to push back the May court date towards the end of the year and the other ones won't start until that one is over.

And that's not even counting in the appeals which will take years more.

That's why this whole thing is nothing but a political ploy by the democrats, they know it's impossible to convict Trump of anything within the next 6 or 7 years at least.

Then they have to hope the Supreme Court upholds the conviction which is highly unlikely.

Then Biden is allowed to pardon himself from any conviction you can concoct?

Well...she's guilty too... it's the thoughts that count when there's a two-tier justice system...

You couldn’t even concoct charges for her when you had the entire government control

She is quilty of nothing

Using a charity to rob donations intended for vets

Cheating students at his fake college

Raping a woman and then slandering her

Cheating black people out of fair treatment in his housing

The left doesnt give a shit about any convictions. What they hope will happen is that the mere accusations will be enough to turn people away from trump. They dont even give a shit if he did what theyre accusing him of or not.

Yep, I know that.

This has nothing to do with getting an actual conviction.

It's the same thing they did with Sarah Palin, buried her in so many lawsuits that she effectively couldn't run again.

Yep, I know that.

This has nothing to do with getting an actual conviction.

It's the same thing they did with Sarah Palin, buried her in so many lawsuits that she effectively couldn't run again.

Link

She quit politics in the middle of her term idiot

Link

She quit politics in the middle of her term idiot

Because she could no longer effectively govern because of the lawsuits.

I believe the DNC, if I remember correctly, filed 22 in a span of three months against her constantly tying her up in court and bankrupting her.

And guess what, if the cases weren't dismissed by the judge the rest were dropped by the DNC as soon as she left office.

This is the same thing they are trying to do to Trump.

What would the republicans say if that happened?

That was your response to this post

So my first impression of what you were TRYING to convey was correct

You think it would be bad if Biden was able to pardon himself of anything you could convict him of

Trump too?

That is one interpretation

Do you think this right wing court would allow it?

The constitution does not prohibit anything as far as pardon's go.

Why wouldn't the court allow it?

You would need to amend the constitution first to say a president can't do so.

But by that time either Biden or Trump would be off the hook, you can't retroactively apply it.

The constitution does not prohibit anything as far as pardon's go.

Why wouldn't the court allow it?

You would need to amend the constitution first to say a president can't do so.

But by that time either Biden or Trump would be off the hook, you can't retroactively apply it.

Settle down clown

We could fix it right now

No president has tried yet huh ass face

Would the right support fixing that ambiguity right now so Biden can’t pardon himself

Would you support that?

What would the republicans say if that happened?

They'll scream like banshees and whine how it's unconstituional....which they never said when it was Pedo Don threatening to do it...and would most certainly do again if elected.

Back