Cop Beats Retarded Black Woman to Death with Taser

Haha, yeah, you did not see the story on the mayor of Detroit and his firing of the IA chief? Go through blissfully ignorant of the realities if you like.

You are right, I am ignorant of some aspects of things-- in fact, I admitted that in my post, then asked a question...because questions are how people get answers to things they don't know.

It should be quite easy to prove I am lying. The posts are fresh. Go to it.

Yes, I did assume that they are criminals-- most people getting arrested are criminals, after all, and since I am not a judge or jury I am free to assume guilt. However, they get due process, just like the cop--- your problem is that you think due process means they can't be held on some bullshit charge..which isn't true. If I remember correctly, you can be held for something like three days without even being charged with a crime.

Dumbass, you said cops should not be subject to "a lynching by the court of public opinion" but you have no qualms about doing the same to their accusers. Obviously, you believe cops are entitled to some greater protection and that we should all reserve judgment on them while assuming their accusers are lowlife criminals.

You can parse it however you like and pretend you are standing for some righteous cause, but what it boils down to is you want us to turn a blind eye to police abuse.

Why is gonzo such a totalitarian fascist?

He believes romans 13 which says all authorities are sanctioned by god. According to this idiocy, the american revolution was wrong.

He believes romans 13 which says all authorities are sanctioned by god. According to this idiocy, the american revolution was wrong.

I have explained the verse to you-- if you are too stupid to read my post, get out of the thread.

I have explained the verse to you-- if you are too stupid to read my post, get out of the thread.

From your explanation it sounds as if there is no god sanctioned reason for going against established authorities. Are all governments sanctioned by god, according to Romans 13? Let's try a simple yes or no for once in your idiotic life.

Last edited:
From your explanation it sounds as if there is no god sanctioned reasoned for going against established authorities. Are all governments sanctioned by god, according to Romans 13? Let's try a simple yes or no for once in your idiotic life.

All governments are allowed to exist by God, if that is what you are asking.

My explanation is that you are removing the verse from its historical context-- the Christians, had they rebelled against the Romans, would have been more brutally persecuted than they were before. However, by following the advice in Romans, they were able to eventually BECOME the Roman Empire, and have existed as the largest religion in the world all the way to the present day.

In other words, the best change is internal change, not revolution. See Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. for examples.

All governments are allowed to exist by God, if that is what you are asking.

My explanation is that you are removing the verse from its historical context-- the Christians, had they rebelled against the Romans, would have been more brutally persecuted than they were before. However, by following the advice in Romans, they were able to eventually BECOME the Roman Empire, and have existed as the largest religion in the world all the way to the present day.

In other words, the best change is internal change, not revolution. See Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr. for examples.

I see nothing about internal vs external change in there. You're making that up. The way a country operates internally should also be sanctified by god, if god has allowed it to be this way.

But if you say romans 13 is to apply to a single point in history and is not a general principle to live by for christians that's fine with me. Thanks. What other parts of the bible are no longer operable?

I see nothing about internal vs external change in there. You're making that up. The way a country operates internally should also be sanctified by god, if god has allowed it to be this way.

But if you say romans 13 is to apply to a single point in history and is not a general principle to live by for christians that's fine with me. Thanks. What other parts of the bible are no longer operable?

I said that Romans in particular is addressed to a specific audience, which means that some of it may or may not be applicable-- for an actual answer, ask a priest.

As far as internal v. external change, that is just what has happened historically...and if I am making it up, it is no more than you make up all of your crazy ideas.

I said that Romans in particular is addressed to a specific audience, which means that some of it may or may not be applicable-- for an actual answer, ask a priest.

As far as internal v. external change, that is just what has happened historically...and if I am making it up, it is no more than you make up all of your crazy ideas.

Ill go to a priest when I want to get jacked off against my will.

Oh. and most of the NT were letters for a specific audience. So I guess none of it applies anymore.

Ill go to a priest when I want to get jacked off against my will.

Oh. and most of the NT were letters for a specific audience. So I guess none of it applies anymore.

Again, you are trying to misrepresent what I said... the fact that a specific rhetorical audience was in mind when the letters were written certainly should be taken into account, as should the speaker and the context of what is being said.

Most of the contradictions that people find in the Bible come from people not reading the entire book, but just looking for a verse to fit their needs.

As for your priest comment, I have attempted to have a reasonable debate with you-- that was my mistake, I thought you could keep it in the realm of logic without slipping into one of your idiotic rants.

Aren't you missing a Klan meeting?

Actaully according to that doctrine it would have failed unless it was backed by Gawd!

Again, you are trying to misrepresent what I said... the fact that a specific rhetorical audience was in mind when the letters were written certainly should be taken into account, as should the speaker and the context of what is being said.

Most of the contradictions that people find in the Bible come from people not reading the entire book, but just looking for a verse to fit their needs.

As for your priest comment, I have attempted to have a reasonable debate with you-- that was my mistake, I thought you could keep it in the realm of logic without slipping into one of your idiotic rants.

Aren't you missing a Klan meeting?

And I reminded you that most of the NT is letter written with specific people in mind. i've never heard anyone say this negates their contents.

For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.

Your own quote says rulers automatically know what is right, and pleasing them is the best course of action. But Im glad you think verses written with a specific audience mean nothing, but then that doesn't explain why you're such a little nazi. IF you believed the bible that could explain, but you seem not to, because it wasn't a personal letter to you. What's up with your dementia?

And I reminded you that most of the NT is letter written with specific people in mind. i've never heard anyone say this negates their contents.
Right...and you still haven't heard that. I never said anything was negated.

Your own quote reveals says rulers automatically know what is right, and pleasing them is the best course of action. But Im glad you think verses written with a specific audience mean nothing, but then that doesn't explain why you're such a little nazi. IF you believed the bible that could explain, but you seem not to, because it wasn't a personal letter to you. What's up with your dementia?

It also suggests that if God doesn't back that government, it will fall. What now?

It's also their brainwashed noahide selfhating helpers.

Like you? If you think about it, you are the most likely person to be their brainwashed self-hating noahide slave...they have brainwashed you into being so ridiculous that no one will believe anything you say, which then makes them above suspicion.

ZOMG! AHZ is a Noahide!

Back