Cop Beats Retarded Black Woman to Death with Taser

Like you? If you think about it, you are the most likely person to be their brainwashed self-hating noahide slave...they have brainwashed you into being so ridiculous that no one will believe anything you say, which then makes them above suspicion.

ZOMG! AHZ is a Noahide!

Actually you are. All the globalist arguments you suck on like a child's lollipop are designed to subjugate and destroy the goyim nations. The Nations as they call them.

Actually you are. All the globalist arguments you suck on like a child's lollipop are designed to subjugate and destroy the goyim nations. The Nations as they call them.

Again, you ignore that I am anti-globalist. Nice try, though.

All of the conspiracy theories that you suck on like a child's lollipop are designed to make you look ridiculous enough to allow the Jews to subjugate and destroy the goyim nations. The Nations as they call them.

I can do it, too!

Again, you ignore that I am anti-globalist. Nice try, though.

All of the conspiracy theories that you suck on like a child's lollipop are designed to make you look ridiculous enough to allow the Jews to subjugate and destroy the goyim nations. The Nations as they call them.

I can do it, too!

I didn't realize you were anti-globalist. Good for you. Now let's see you zealously arguing against those policies please.

The policy of allowing slave good into our markets,
I think we should bring American jobs back to America and let the market pick up the slack-- if there isn't room for all the companies, then some go out of business.

The policy of manipulating immigration law to drive down wages,
I am against illegal immigration, if that is what you are getting at.
The policy of using dishonest indicators like gdp as a measure of economic health

There's three.

I honestly know nothing about the third one, so I'm not going to comment.

I think we should bring American jobs back to America and let the market pick up the slack-- if there isn't room for all the companies, then some go out of business.
How? asking nicely?
I am against illegal immigration, if that is what you are getting at.
So if we do away with immigration laws, that will be fine with you? Because then there will be no illegality?

The problem is not a disconnect between what's happening and the law. There are too many mexicans in here.

How? asking nicely?
Either offering incentives for businesses to come back to America or (if that doesn't work) legislating them back.

So if we do away with immigration laws, that will be fine with you? Because then there will be no illegality?
No, we should enforce immigration laws.

The problem is not a disconnect between what's happening and the law. There are too many mexicans in here.

I agree, it should be stopped. Not just Mexicans, any illegals, though.

Either offering incentives for businesses to come back to America or (if that doesn't work) legislating them back.

No, we should enforce immigration laws.

I agree, it should be stopped. Not just Mexicans, any illegals, though.

Seems like I did slap some sense into you at some point.

But IF immigration laws were changed as to be nullified in actuality, would you support that?

I've got it. Libertarians rant about cops because the very existence of a police force proves the paucity of their political theory.

But don't sweat it Libertarians, the progressives are like that too. My state was founded on very progressive (for 1836) principles and the early government and settlers decided that since the province was founded by free settlers and on the most noble principles a police force wouldn't be required.

Move up to 1838 and ta da! A police force was formed.

So, don't feel too bad about it, fact is any community needs agents of social control.

I've got it. Libertarians rant about cops because the very existence of a police force proves the paucity of their political theory.

Got a word of the day calendar or something? Pretty poor use there.

Okay, but how does the existence of the police force show libertarianism lacking? Please if you are going to say something stupid at least provide a little bit idiotic argument to support it.

The government can't even do something considered a basic function, a power few argue against the government possessing. Even this basic power corrupts. Our abusive police, unjust courts and overcrowded jails are proof that government is totally incompetent.

I wouldn't use Australian police circa 1840 as an example of a "good" police force. It is my understanding that they were super brutal and super corrupt.

String, why do you apparently hate america ?
I am serious on this not just an SR line.
Our govt is formed of us voting for and working in it. Your attitude reflects on the USA, not just the government.

String, why do you apparently hate america ?
I am serious on this not just an SR line.
Our govt is formed of us voting for and working in it. Your attitude reflects on the USA, not just the government.

No, you are using an SR line. The government is not the US and my beef is with the government and nothing more.

The government is us. Is it not the largest employer in this country ? Do we not elect our officials on all levels of government ? Do we not serve on juries ?
That is the problem most cannot see, our government is a reflection of us.

The government is us. Is it not the largest employer in this country ? Do we not elect our officials on all levels of government ? Do we not serve on juries ?
That is the problem most cannot see, our government is a reflection of us.

So, when are you going to pull us out of Iraq and end the war on drugs?

Of course, we wouldn't be in such a state of confusion if we had maintained the principle of the republican world view held by most of our Founders and not moved to the democratic world view that evolved from Jefferson through Jackson...

Back